2011 BDO World Darts Championship

Great win for Dekker against an out of sorts Kellett.

Really looking forward to Chizzy’s game now - missed his first round tie at the weekend.

Read the comments you mong and see how it came to be mentioned.

Young Kellett learned a valuable lesson there. After demolishing Darryl Fitton he probably thought that winning this World Championship was going to come easy to him. The Lakeside has a habit of bringing people back to earth very quickly.

Chizzy and Big Robbo should be a good one.

Trading 180s here, explosive start

+1

Some really pretty ladies in the crowd tonight.

This is great stuff. Big Robbo can mix it with anyone when he’s in the groove.

Robbo goes 2-0 up. Both scoring well but Robbo’s much more efficient on the doubles.

60% check-out rate for Robbo. Smashing darts.

Chizzy is generally at his most dangerous when behind - he’s not playing badly but he’ll need to come up with another trademark comeback.

FOAD. I’ll read what I feel like.

Chizzy starting to get busy now indeed.

You do that so, and leave the darts to the adults.

Fantastic bottle by Chizzy there but then he showed last year that he possesses nerves of steel.

Nice to see him with a girlfriend this year too.

In fairness it was only a matter of time before a good looking lad like Chizzy got himself a girlfriend.

Great response by Robbo to go 3-1 up but now Chizzy comes back by taking the first 2 legs of the 5th set. Great tussle between these two.

Like Kellett the petulant little fuck throwing his toys out of his pram.

You’d want to learn something about darts before talking about it.

Chizzy in trouble here

The maillot jaune has crashed…

Wow. Superb victory for Robbo. 13/22 from doubles and that’s a cracking rate. Well matched throughout scoring wise but that finishing prowess was the difference. Let’s not forget that Robbo’s won a major in the past and his tournament chances can’t be discounted.

Lads, does anyone know how Shaun Greatbatch is doing lately? One of my favourite ever Lakeside moments was when he was given the guard of honour off the stage by the other players when he was in the midst of his cancer battle.

That was the best I’ve seen Robbo play since he fought back from 3-1 down to beat John “Boy” Walton at the same stage of this competition in 2007. Intriguing clash now with Martin Phillips in the quarter finals.

It’ll be interesting to see how Chizzy will react to his defeat. If it was me in that position I’d get pissed.