2011 BDO World Darts Championship

FFS.

He has a point Farmer. Leo’s missus Lauren Laurens was some sort. She was something good to look at when he was playing.

As I think may have already been mentioned, there’s serious potential there for a “Babes of the BDO” calendar.

:smiley:

Bitterness seeping out of so many posts here.

Bunting and Waites should be a game for the ages tonight.

I bloody hate that turnip juice too.

Cmannn Scotty 2 Hotty!

I hope the ref at Lakeside brings his abacus tonight.

Has everybody heard?

About the bird?

It’s on now and it’s going to be epic.

Short odds on this going all the way.

Waites is closing poorly. He doesn’t endear himself to Lakeside folk at times but his class is there for all to see.

Superb out by The Bullet there. :clap:

Darts is the winner so far in this clash.

Vassos Alexander really coming into his own here. It’s like Colin Murray last year all over again. Sid was certainly correct to caution patience with Vassos.

What a response by Scotty. What a response!

Where is Buntings neck?

Wolfie emphasising that he plays local league on commentary.

The BDO - where the stars and the grass roots are one.

Wolfie talking about WWE superstar Rey Mysterio in commentary. It doesn’t get any better than this. :lol:

I wouldn’t mind giving The Bullet’s missus a dart. Ahoy.

Bunting didn’t miss one dart at a double in winning that set. Outstanding darts. :clap:

Vassos is entirely of Greek heritage Bandage. I think Sunday showed the value of staying patient with an enigmatic but talented Greek, and so it’s proved again.

Great finishing by Stevie B to bring us level.

[quote=“sid waddell, post: 546808”]
Vassos is entirely of Greek heritage Bandage. I think Sunday showed the value of staying patient with an enigmatic but talented Greek, and so it’s proved again.[/quote]

:clap:

Outstanding banter between Vassos and Wolfie there with the border collie story.

Explosive stuff from the Bullett. Explosive.