2013 Cunt of the Year Log Thread

Nope, far too many limerick lickspittles here to allow that to happen

Rules on eligibility please.

Will Hanafin. Managed the quite improbable this morning when he came across as the biggest cunt in a conversation between himself, Ray D’Arcy and Conor Pope

As far as I’m aware an individual is eligible if they are Irish and show some semblance of cuntishness during 2013.

Can someone point to the post on this thread where the rules were all explained and clearly defined.

Thank you kindly.

Bumped for @count of monte cristo

That’s all? Rakes of nominations have been wrongly ruled ineligible so.

@Sidney wheres the rules from years gone by before mbb made a haimes of this and the celeb death threads

two words for you pal.

Jordan. Reed.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 871723, member: 348”]two words for you pal.

Jordan. Reed.[/quote]

You’re a horrible fucker… Always with the low blows

@Anto[/USER] has @[USER=180]myboyblue rattled to within an inch of his life, he doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going.

Make no mistake about it, he is a monumental cunt.

Apologies mate if mistakes were made but when you’re dealing with cunts like croppy boy who took about half a dozen attempts to get a correct one it wears on a mans soul. I was doing @Sidney a bit of a service, no more of that.

So you are confirming the runts nominations were valid?

I confirm nothing merely to say there may be a percentile error inherent in my calculations.

Out of curiousity @TreatyStones[/USER] what ones does @[USER=181]The Runt have an issue with?

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 871739, member: 180”]I confirm nothing merely to say there may be a percentile error inherent in my calculations.

Out of curiousity @TreatyStones[/USER] what ones does @[USER=181]The Runt have an issue with?[/quote]

The three that were quoted in the above post

Yea, Darren is in, had no idea who that cunt was, but he’s most definitely eligible. Isn’t Walters english, regardless of what he said? Fucked if I knew who Bernie Wright was, but having googled them, they can go in, for all it’ll matter.

Folding like a 3 dollar hooker after being punched in the stomach by a far man

With sores on his fist?

Look, nobody ever has, nor ever will come close to Barry Egan, but for a bit of variety I nominate enda kenny and Michael d Higgins. Both utter cxxxs.