2013 RTÉ Sports Awards

I already said that I can’t remember that game well. I was talking about bottling in general

Well your description of the art of bottling is bang on!

You are a fucking idiot. I am not claiming to have made great sporting achievements. Were you watching the all ireland semi final at all? or were you off robbing all of the empty houses in Moyross? If you did see the game then you will have noticed that Hannon missed 5 scorable frees in the first half and he had to be taken off the free taking duties.

again I will ask you to remind me of the ‘Sporting Excellence’ that Hannon has achieved and stop avoiding my question.

[quote=“North County Corncake, post: 877546, member: 2428”]You are a fucking idiot. I am not claiming to have made great sporting achievements. Were you watching the all ireland semi final at all? or were you off robbing all of the empty houses in Moyross? If you did see the game then you will have noticed that Hannon missed 5 scorable frees in the first half and he had to be taken off the free taking duties.

again I will ask you to remind me of the ‘Sporting Excellence’ that Hannon has achieved and stop avoiding my question.[/quote]

Is it really you NCC?

[quote=“North County Corncake, post: 877546, member: 2428”]You are a fucking idiot. I am not claiming to have made great sporting achievements. Were you watching the all ireland semi final at all? or were you off robbing all of the empty houses in Moyross? If you did see the game then you will have noticed that Hannon missed 5 scorable frees in the first half and he had to be taken off the free taking duties.

again I will ask you to remind me of the ‘Sporting Excellence’ that Hannon has achieved and stop avoiding my question.[/quote]

Tell us about the sporting excellence you achieved?

Internet warriors all over the place on this thread. Hannon had one of the worst years of his young career for sure but the giveaway word here is ‘young’. I bet you cunts wouldnt know which end of the hurley to hold on to.

Save your ire for the cunts at the top table for it is they who are determined to ruin limerick hurling.

are you for fucking real?

I have already stated that I have not achieved sporting excellence. You should note that I am not nor have I ever claimed to have achieved sporting excellence, this does not mean that I cant comment on such matters. The problem is @flattythehurdler[/USER] is proclaiming that Hannon has achieved sporting excellence and I have repeatedly asked for evidence to back up this absurd claim. but @[USER=1170]flattythehurdler keeps ignoring the question as he knows I am right

http://staging.98fm.com/2011/category-news-sport/dalys-dubs-into-semi-final2407/

Just one occasion where young Hannon did a bit. He did not have a good year, we all know that, but this type of behind the computer shit is not good enough. Go away and fuck off with yourself.

[quote=“Batt the Ladd, post: 877586, member: 1578”]http://staging.98fm.com/2011/category-news-sport/dalys-dubs-into-semi-final2407/

Just one occasion where young Hannon did a bit. He did not have a good year, we all know that, but this type of behind the computer shit is not good enough. Go away and fuck off with yourself.[/quote]

are you a simpleton? scoring 11 points in a game is not sporting excellence.

Scoring 3 tries against France in their own back yard and then going on to be one of the greatest players of all time is sporting excellence (O’Driscoll), scoring nearly a goal per game for your club (Ronaldo) is sporting excellence, winning 8/9 all stars in a career is sporting excellence (Shefflin).

I actually have nothing against Hannon but its this refusal of Limerick folk to admit that he failed and shat himself in the all ireland semi final that amuses me.

and then you have apes like @flattythehurdler proclaiming to the masses that Hannon has achieved great sporting excellence annoys me. Its about time the limerick folk faced facts on this matter

[quote=“North County Corncake, post: 877597, member: 2428”]are you a simpleton? scoring 11 points in a game is not sporting excellence.

Scoring 3 tries against France in their own back yard and then going on to be one of the greatest players of all time is sporting excellence (O’Driscoll), scoring nearly a goal per game for your club (Ronaldo) is sporting excellence, winning 8/9 all stars in a career is sporting excellence (Shefflin).

I actually have nothing against Hannon but its this refusal of Limerick folk to admit that he failed and shat himself in the all ireland semi final that amuses me.

and then you have apes like @flattythehurdler proclaiming to the masses that Hannon has achieved great sporting excellence annoys me. Its about time the limerick folk faced facts on this matter[/quote]

not a sport

Ah, I’m not from limerick lad. Nor do I rob houses in moyross, though I enjoyed your post.

thats all well and good but yet again you are not dealing with my query.

You claimed that Hannon has achieved sporting excellence and I am asking you to back this up (while noting that winning a munster title or a schools competition is not sporting excellence)? you shouldnt make these statements unless you know they are true.

[quote=“North County Corncake, post: 877603, member: 2428”]thats all well and good but yet again you are not dealing with my query.

You claimed that Hannon has achieved sporting excellence and I am asking you to back this up (while noting that winning a munster title or a schools competition is not sporting excellence)? you shouldnt make these statements unless you know they are true.[/quote]
Thats a clamping right there. Flatty is only making a fool of himself at this stage

Flatty is in over his head here, NCC has him tied up in knots

Winning a Munster title is indeed sporting excellence. It is an odd kind of person who slags off a teenager anonymously from behind a keyboard, and with such venom. I have nothing more to say than that really.

Declan Hannon is 21

[quote=“North County Corncake, post: 877597, member: 2428”]are you a simpleton? scoring 11 points in a game is not sporting excellence.

and then you have apes like @flattythehurdler proclaiming to the masses that Hannon has achieved great sporting excellence annoys me. Its about time the limerick folk faced facts on this matter[/quote]

You are probably correct (that it is not sporting excellence) but your argumentative and vexatious nature makes me not want to engage in conversation with you. Then you put BOD, who will never be able to appreciate whatever he has achieved in sport because he will be a dribbling blathering fool in 10 years time due to the effect of successive concussive episodes, and Ronaldo (a soccerball expert) in the same sentence as Shefflin which serves to annoy me further especially as I never compared Hannon to anyone and admitted he has not had a good year by any standard. Did every sports star ever have it perfect 100% of the time? Hannons time will come but it is in his own, that is for sure not some bollix behind a computer screen.

Will Declan Hannon be getting new jocks for Christmas?

as i have stated previously, i have nothing against Hannon. Its the shite that you come out with that pisses me off.
You made absurd claims which you have failed to back up.

Winning one Munster title is not sporting excellence.
Winning several Munster titles / all ireland titles is sporting excellence.

You seem to have taken exception to the fact that i said that Hannon shat himself. Well he did. Accept facts. Some of the best sports people in the world have done it (McIlroy, Sexton to name just two.)

I was using BOD, Ronaldo and Shefflin as examples of people who have achieved sporting excellence. this was to help out flatty as he is having trouble backing up his claims. People are having trouble accepting the fact that Hannon shat himself in the semi final. If people accepted this instead of making absurd claims that Hannon has achieved sporting excellence etc, then we could all move on.