2013 RTÉ Sports Awards

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 877495, member: 273”]Usual, sex, drink, drugs and rock 'n roll. Nothing out of the ordinary debauchery people at that age with money get up to. She said he was a top bloke and had at the time was well into him, but he was pretty much untamable.

Is he irish? I think that’s how it came up, meeting Irish lads in London.[/quote]

Utter utter bullshit. You’re outdoing yourself on this one.

Why in gods name would I make that up you fool. Do you know him? Ask him.

Otherwise get fucked you sad cunt and stop trying to pretend you know what you are on about or that you’re “in the know” on all things racing.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 877650, member: 273”]Why in gods name would I make that up you fool. Do you know him? Ask him.

Otherwise get fucked you sad cunt and stop trying to pretend you know what you are on about or that you’re “in the know” on all things racing.[/quote]
Its complete horsehit mate. Mccoy has never even smoked a fag in his life you lying bullshitting cunt.

[quote=“North County Corncake, post: 877620, member: 2428”]as i have stated previously, i have nothing against Hannon. Its the shite that you come out with that pisses me off.
You made absurd claims which you have failed to back up.

Winning one Munster title is not sporting excellence.
Winning several Munster titles / all ireland titles is sporting excellence.

You seem to have taken exception to the fact that i said that Hannon shat himself. Well he did. Accept facts. Some of the best sports people in the world have done it (McIlroy, Sexton to name just two.)[/quote]
Look I have no real wish to debate further with an obviously unpleasant little man such as yourself, suffice to say having played sport to a reasonable level, in my opinion, anyone who gets a senior inter county call up in a county like limerick has achieved sporting excellence. I suppose I am judging that more as someone who has tried to play than one who judges from watching the telly.

Listen fella, I was passing on a story. I didn’t really even know who he was. The awards thing reminded me. It’s not me telling porkies. Don’t worry, I’ll pull yet wan on it, her mate will be having dinner with us tomorrow, I’ll enquirer about her story telling.

Mind you, I’d still believe her before someone on here.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 877654, member: 273”]Listen fella, I was passing on a story. I didn’t really even know who he was. The awards thing reminded me. It’s not me telling porkies. Don’t worry, I’ll pull yet wan on it, her mate will be having dinner with us tomorrow, I’ll enquirer about her story telling.

Mind you, I’d still believe her before someone on here.[/quote]
you’re one poisonous cunt, he’s a married man FFS, imagine if his wife sees this

So its gone from riding all around him to just passing on a story. You horrible bastard. Trying to ruin a mans reputation based on some story some slapper mate has made up

How do you explain this photo of McCoy on his way back from the off license?

Who said anything about riding all round him? One bird who he was riding told me about it. Simple.

Well like your wife will have to deal with you riding prozzies before meeting you, McCoy’s will have to deal with the fact theree were women before her. It’s pretty normal really.

Unless you were still riding prozzies when you were with her of course?

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 877650, member: 273”]Why in gods name would I make that up you fool. Do you know him? Ask him.

Otherwise get fucked you sad cunt and stop trying to pretend you know what you are on about or that you’re “in the know” on all things racing.[/quote]

I’m struggling to understand why you and a bird who runs a yoga studio would end up talking about someone you don’t know.

Anyway, happy Christmas you weird man.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 877665, member: 273”]Well like your wife will have to deal with you riding prozzies before meeting you, McCoy’s will have to deal with the fact theree were women before her. It’s pretty normal really.

Unless you were still riding prozzies when you were with her of course?[/quote]

FFS kev, it’s Christmas Eve…

Mickee i hope they were expensive hoors

[quote=“Mac, post: 877667, member: 109”]I’m struggling to understand why you and a bird who runs a yoga studio would end up talking about someone you don’t know.

Anyway, happy Christmas you weird man.[/quote]

I’m irish. She said she lived in London, I asked were you ever in Ireland, ya I know loads of Irish blaa blaa blaa. What is hard to understand is you can not see how one gets around to such conversations. No wonder you have no friends, you’re clearly not able to converse with people. I doubt I’m the weird one here

What is there some unwritten rule about riding prozzies on Christmas Eve?

Yeah, I think Christmas Eve is a Pimp’s Holiday in a lot of countries.

I thought you said earlier you weren’t sure if he was Irish?

Half day pal.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 877662, member: 1”]How do you explain this photo of McCoy on his way back from the off license?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38424000/jpg/_38424815_mccoy_pa300.jpg[/quote]
Must have been taken in Manchester if he needed a stab vest

Don’t confuse him with facts