2015 All Ireland Football Championship - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT STOP

Matt O’Hanlon served his ban for his straight red against Limerick in the QF last year in the first league match. Maybe it was a repeat offence for Bugler?

Kildare 3-18 Laois 1-11.

Bloody hell, Laois were a point up at half time. :eek:

Are you heading to Thurles today Harr.
I’ll be on lars bar @ 12:15pm I hope, I’ll only be having about 4/5 pints before the matches though.
Didn’t bother looking up the junior team yet. Haven’t we a Cashel man in goal?
I reckon the senior will be a good game for 60 mins and then Kerry will pull away after Tipp run out of steam.

Fuck me, what a day in store

3 genuine contenders for Sam in action and each of them vulnerable to an ambush.

Gaelic Football :clap:

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1158668, member: 48”]3 genuine contenders for Sam in action and each of them vulnerable to an ambush.

Gaelic Football :clap:[/QUOTE]

Armagh are also genuine contenders, pal.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1158670, member: 2514”]Armagh are also genuine contenders, pal.
[/QUOTE]
I know mate but as I mentioned they are vulnerable to an ambush today

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1158668, member: 48”]3 genuine contenders for Sam in action and each of them vulnerable to an ambush.

Gaelic Football :clap:[/QUOTE]

christ almighty you are so full of shit

Careful or he’ll kick you out of the WhatsApp group again

Armagh v Donegal is going to be epic. :clap:

'Hon the Orchard.

T -32 minutes.

Up the Orchard x 2.

Joe slightly overestimating the capacity of the Athletic Grounds there.

I have backed the overs on 28.5 points today. Think the winner will need 16 points or so

Moriarty, Murnin and Soupy in for Armagh.

Dyas out. Big blow for Armagh.

Donegal 2-10 Armagh 1-12

Keenly anticipating the national anthem at the Athletic Grounds. I have full confidence that the PA system will have enough echo and feedback to give us a really classic Ulster rendition of it.

Martin McHugh didn’t like the Donegal warm up. They didn’t seem to be up for it, which worries him

Geezer looks like a man that could still play I/C football