2015 All Ireland Football Championship - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT STOP

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1144942, member: 2812”]With Dick Clerkin having made his championship debut in '99, he will be embarking on his 17th campaign this weekend.

I can’t think of anyone else currently playing that can match that…is there anyone longer than Dick?[/QUOTE]
Reading this thread with Bomber’s contributions certainly seems longer.

No one was reading them in the first place mate.

An exemplary piece of journalistic prowess from Malachy Clerkin here. Insightful, entertaining and anecdotal :clap:

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/cavan-and-monaghan-a-bitter-rivalry-dug-deep-into-the-land-1.2222439

Terrific first half of Ulster football there

Half Time

Roscommon 0-11 London 0-5

Full Time

Roscommon 1-14 London 0-10

Tony Kelly could arguably gone for the initial strike of the Hurley to the ribs.

Really?

Ok.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1147522, member: 273”]Tony Kelly could arguably gone for the initial strike of the Hurley to the ribs.
[/QUOTE]
Wrong thread Kev

I don’t want to stick my neck out too much here but I think Dublin might win this.

Turkey shoot in progress here between Dubs and LD

Looks like they’ll comfortably cover the handicap of 16. Feel sorry for Longford here. :frowning:

Longford should take off their 2 corner forwards - they’re doing nothing.

Early days yet. Anything could happen. Tornado could hit the Dublin dressing room at HT. Wouldn’t write Longford off yet,

I’d rather watch Fermanagh Antrim than this

If Dublin’s pre-match coddle was contaminated, the vomiting should kick in by half-time which might be enough time to pull back the 35 point lead.

Where were all those people during the hurling match? Is it not same price to get get in to both matches?

Not that it matters but a Longford player just got a clear shoulder in the back on the 14 and no free

Jokeshop at this point.