2015 All Ireland Football Championship - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT STOP

These matches should be played outside of Croke pare. Might be a bit more competitive. Dublin are just going through the motions here.

Best we could hope for here is a career ending, agonising injury for Diarmuid ’ jailbird ’ Connolly.

As a Dub, can you answer the question why there is a big crowd for the football match and hardly anyone there earlier for the hurling? Surely a competitive hurling match between two legit Leintster and AI contenders would be as much interest, if not more, than a kick around practice match for the footballers? One ticket gets you into both matches, so no choice to make.

Meanwhile, in Munster, Tipperary lead Waterford by 18 points.

:clap:

Waterford are a hurling county, they couldn’t give a fuck about football. What is Longford’s excuse?

So are Tipp. Longford are playing a much better team than Waterford are

Munster is hurling country. Football is and always will be second, mate.

The fact that Dublin has 30 times the population of Longford, they have club sides with bigger picks.

Simply that the hurling doesn’t have the same interest as the football. This is because it was ignored for years and only in the last decade have efforts been put in to hurling.

Sure look at the players that are very good hurlers that choose the football. Dublin would have beaten Galway today with a Hurler like Connolly or even kilkenny in the team .

+1
With Kerry as legit contenders in Leinster Hurling championship next year, Munster will dominate the whole island.

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1151691, member: 2648”]+1
With Kerry as legit contenders in Leinster Hurling championship next year, Munster will dominate the whole island.[/QUOTE]
:clap:

How the fuck is it brave to basically let the other team win? If Longford were brave they’d be fouling all over the place and 13 men behind the ball

[QUOTE=“tazdedub, post: 1151690, member: 312”]Simply that the hurling doesn’t have the same interest as the football. This is because it was ignored for years and only in the last decade have efforts been put in to hurling.

Sure look at the players that are very good hurlers that choose the football. Dublin would have beaten Galway today with a Hurler like Connolly or even kilkenny in the team .[/QUOTE]
Weird shit. Can’t get my mind around why anyone would show up to a guaranteed lopsided game of football and choose not to watch a competitive hurling match, esp when you can watch both.
I mean, I can understand people from the British counties up north (Tyrone, Derry, Donegal etc) who wouldn’t know anything about hurling, or shitholes like Leitrim, Cavan etc. But that’s odd behaviour from people in a county with a legitimate intercounty hurling team.

Brady should have stuck with the hurling.

Tipperary win by the 22 points in the end.

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1151697, member: 2648”]Weird shit. Can’t get my mind around why anyone would show up to a guaranteed lopsided game of football and choose not to watch a competitive hurling match, esp when you can watch both.
I mean, I can understand people from the British counties up north (Tyrone, Derry, Donegal etc) who wouldn’t know anything about hurling, or shitholes like Leitrim, Cavan etc. But that’s odd behaviour from people in a county with a legitimate intercounty hurling team.[/QUOTE]

Football is bigger business, that’s just a fact.

4-19 to 0-9
20 min still to play

Dubs should pull Cluxton

Nasty collision, 2 Longford players down.

That doesn’t look good.