2015 Cunt Of The Year

What a prick @Nembo Kid is.

All the preening white knights on this thread like @glasagusban[/USER], [USER=180]@myboyblue[/USER], [USER=1170]@flattythehurdler etc.

Go and fuck yourselves.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1110786, member: 2514”]All the preening white knights on this thread like @glasagusban[/USER], [USER=180]@myboyblue[/USER], [USER=1170]@flattythehurdler etc.

Go and fuck yourselves.[/QUOTE]
You’re a gutless lil wonder mate, you got nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I remember the time @Il Bomber Destro destroyed you and your ilk when you expressed faux outrage at him calling Stephen Coleman a downy.

Shame on you for making me grateful for how @caoimhaoin made you bitch out. Shame on you.

There is nothing worse than a hypocritical idiot who gets on his high horse to look like some guardian of morality. You had issues with @Il Bomber Destro referring to Seamus Coleman as a downey but have no problem repeatedly referencing the term mong and retard on here to people.

Despicable attempts by totti to justify his post. What a horrible horrible cunt of a man.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1110786, member: 2514”]All the preening white knights on this thread like @glasagusban[/USER], [USER=180]@myboyblue[/USER], [USER=1170]@flattythehurdler etc.

Go and fuck yourselves.[/QUOTE]
Ooh edgy. You are a fucking idiot for putting that up. That is all.

Moralise me all you want to make yourselves look like heroes, dipshits.

It might be time for another rebrand for totti. Totti failed, Rudi was an embarrassment, bomber was ran off the board by kev of all fucking people and now this. There doesn’t seem to be any stopping this decline.

Has the ghost of Mary Whitehouse infiltrated some posters?

The last time you went on a crusade against @Il Bomber Destro[/USER] for calling Seamus Coleman a downey, he shut you up by showing how you were a serial user of mental disabilities to insult other people. You went very quiet then. I may not be [USER=2533]@Il Bomber Destro, but I hope to match his endeavour and expose you for the populist hypocrite you are.

I’m not “moralising” you, I’m saying that your posting a photo of a child in this thread is stupid and wrong and that you should for the good of yourself and the board take it down. I do not want to be party to it in any way, shape or form, and I’d be very surprised if others don’t feel the same.
I have enjoyed your posting in the past. This is just plain wrong.

Same response to the question not asked of totti, a busted docket.

Think on this then @Sidney , if you don’t have a problem with the post itself. I am sure there are odd members of the press mooching about here. Imagine, for a second, what the indo could make of this on a slow news day.

MBB may be many things. Populist certainly isn’t one of them.

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1110842, member: 1170”]I’m not “moralising” you, I’m saying that your posting a photo of a child in this thread is stupid and wrong and that you should for the good of yourself and the board take it down. I do not want to be party to it in any way, shape or form, and I’d be very surprised if others don’t feel the same.
I have enjoyed your posting in the past. This is just plain wrong.[/QUOTE]

Dislike it all you want.

I ain’t taking it down and certainly won’t be bowing to the moralistic demands of posters on here.

Do you know the instance I refer to? He went on a moral crusade against @Il Bomber Destro[/USER] for referring to Seamus Coleman as a downey. [USER=2533]@Il Bomber Destro then highlighted how he liked to also use mental disabilities as a vehicel to insult people. He then ran away.

Bad call. Just remove it and move on.

There’s a point when you should put down the shovel and move on. Its unlikely to happen here given its totti we’re dealing with.

Henry Shefflin