2015 Cunt Of The Year

You could have stopped there, and no one would have argued with you.

Rocko would have. He would have said the structure of the sentence made no sense.

:eek:

This changes everything. I’m off to join the picket line

Rory McIlroy.

Ruby Walsh.

Anything for your masters Harry eh!!
Ruby is as sound as you’ll meet, just because his mount threw him in a fast paced race doesn’t make him a cunt.
These thing happen.

John Perry T.D.

It’s gas all the same though. Cronyism, they don’t give a fuck.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11013595_10153260894606042_6384734337589889908_n.jpg?oh=b2582669aa52f53acf7d27599f88dd66&oe=5572C33C&gda=1433844547_9285cfc3617e998fcd88f9fcacdb7ccc

I’d rate this dumb but I suspect that is the sort of response you are looking for. Putting a recognisable face of a child on this thread is beyond stupid. It is wrong on every level. Take it down.

@Nembo Kid

@carryharry[/USER]. [USER=9]@Bandage[/USER] [USER=1]@Rocko or anyone who can contact them this needs deleting urgently in my opinion.

Who is this nembo cunt take that fuckin thing down

Eh?

All I did was post up a photo of Willo Flood supporting the West Brits.

What a prick @Nembo Kid is.

All the preening white knights on this thread like @glasagusban[/USER], [USER=180]@myboyblue[/USER], [USER=1170]@flattythehurdler etc.

Go and fuck yourselves.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1110786, member: 2514”]All the preening white knights on this thread like @glasagusban[/USER], [USER=180]@myboyblue[/USER], [USER=1170]@flattythehurdler etc.

Go and fuck yourselves.[/QUOTE]
You’re a gutless lil wonder mate, you got nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I remember the time @Il Bomber Destro destroyed you and your ilk when you expressed faux outrage at him calling Stephen Coleman a downy.

Shame on you for making me grateful for how @caoimhaoin made you bitch out. Shame on you.

There is nothing worse than a hypocritical idiot who gets on his high horse to look like some guardian of morality. You had issues with @Il Bomber Destro referring to Seamus Coleman as a downey but have no problem repeatedly referencing the term mong and retard on here to people.