Abortion Referendum Thread

Part of the problem parents of DS children face is people like you who use the condition to issue cruel insults. Your comments about Seamus Coleman were horrendous and now we have you on your moral high horse pontificating to parents about DS. You canā€™t have it both ways pal.

1 Like

I never said anything of the sort.

Oh Yeah, it was @Il_Bomber_Destro :rollseyes:

I canā€™t recall but if he did, thatā€™s something for @Il_Bomber_Destro (RIP) to address.

You had no problem recalling it a while back when it suited your agendaā€¦

4 Likes

Oooffftt!

Can you define what you mean by right, please?

:eek:

I have since forgotten. Memory refreshed. Checked the post back there, blatant hypocrisy on show by some.

Avoiding it = having an abortion

Each to their own, mate.

Itā€™s not your right to play God and choose who should live and who shouldnā€™t. Thatā€™s what the Nazis did.

1 Like

God? What the fuck are you on about a god here for?

People can do as they wish on this planet - they have to live with the consequences. If they want to abort thatā€™s their decision to live with, mate.

You partake in the death of animals everyday, who gave you the right to take life?

1 Like

Baby killer.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never aborted a child, mateā€¦

@Nembo_Kid claims to be Asexual - He wants humanity to die - But he wants humanity to be ā€˜pro-lifeā€™ as it dies :joy: -

I am asexual.
I donā€™t want humanity to die.
I am pro life.

You donā€™t want to procreate - You want humanity to die - You canā€™t want humans to live yet die at the same time

I just donā€™t like sex, mate.
Iā€™d like two sons of my own genes - Scarto and Argento.
I think children need a strong family unit, a mother and father in a stable marriage.

I hope it all works out for you, mate.

Unfortunately life isnā€™t as black and white and it throws up situations where people have to do what they feel is best.

Iā€™d never advocate abortion as a form of protection that can be availed of willy-nilly - But in cases of rape or fatal foetal etc. I think a woman should be allowed abort.

There are other situations also where a child maybe severely handicapped or have a few years to live that some parents may feel that they canā€™t provide a life, or have the strength to go though the ordeal, for the limited number of years the child may have -

I think you have to respect people in these awful situations and let them make their own choice - not force your values on them. The pro- lifers wonā€™t be there to live with the aftermath.

1 Like