2015 Ulster Senior Football Championship

FAO of @Nembo Kid:

A minute with Odhran MacNiallis.

[ATTACH=full]3117[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1155822, member: 9”]FAO of @Nembo Kid:

A minute with Odhran MacNiallis.

[ATTACH=full]3117[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Irn Bru. :clap:

Monaghan v Fermanagh will take place at Breffni Park.

Donegal Armagh is going to be the game of The Championship next week. I can’t wait.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1155860, member: 2514”]Monaghan v Fermanagh will take place at Breffni Park.

Donegal Armagh is going to be the game of The Championship next week. I can’t wait.[/QUOTE]

+1

should be a belter

Predicted Armagh team:

1. Geoghegan
  2. Murray
  3. Vernon
  4. Mallon
  5. Morgan
  6. McKeever
  7. Shields
  8. Findon
  9. E Rafferty
  10. A Forker
  11. Dyas
  12. Kernan
  13. Murnin
  14. Soupy
  15. Clarke

I think we might see Caolan Rafferty start, possibly at the expense of Murnin. Some very good attacking depth in the squad this year with the likes of McKenna, O’Hanlon, McVerry, McParland and Rafferty. Defensive reinforcements are quite sparse however.

Armagh to win by 3.

Armagh are good behind the middle, but don’t have the forwards to trouble the big guns.

Donegal by 5

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1157401, member: 273”]Armagh are good behind the middle, but don’t have the forwards to trouble the big guns.

Donegal by 5[/QUOTE]

You don’t need inside forwards to trouble Donegal. Last year they held Jamie Clarke, Conon McManus and James O’Donohoe to 0-01 collectively from play.

Armagh have a good spread of scorers all over the pitch. Tyrone asked huge questions of Donegal and I expect Armagh to go one further. Murnin is Armagh’s secret weapon this year, he is the perfect foil for Clarke and they will also have a fully fit Ethan Rafferty and Caolan Rafferty and McKeever available for this one.

It’s Armagh’s defence that causes some worry. Shields, Murray and Mallon will all start and three of them lack presence against an imposing Donegal attack.

I fear this could be a complete mismatch. Huge step up in class for Armagh and wholly unrealistic to expect a third division side with a run of seven years of underwhelming performances in Ulster (and indeed the Championship at large) to beat Donegal, one of the top sides in the country.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1157414, member: 2514”]You don’t need inside forwards to trouble Donegal. Last year they held Jamie Clarke, Conon McManus and James O’Donohoe to 0-01 collectively from play.

Armagh have a good spread of scorers all over the pitch. Tyrone asked huge questions of Donegal and I expect Armagh to go one further. Murnin is Armagh’s secret weapon this year, he is the perfect foil for Clarke and they will also have a fully fit Ethan Rafferty and Caolan Rafferty and McKeever available for this one.

It’s Armagh’s defence that causes some worry. Shields, Murray and Mallon will all start and three of them lack presence against an imposing Donegal attack.[/QUOTE]

A bit less of a secret, having been highlighted on OTB tonight.

Ya, donegal will be delighted they found out about him on the radio.

Absolutely. Famed for their lack of prep. It’s not like they allegedly had lads climbing trees in Tralee before a Kerry game.

I just think it’s a fantastic coincidence that Totti has the same insights as the off the ball lads, just a few hours afterwards.

[QUOTE=“Juhniallio, post: 1157441, member: 53”]Absolutely. Famed for their lack of prep. It’s not like they allegedly had lads climbing trees in Tralee before a Kerry game.

I just think it’s a fantastic coincidence that Totti has the same insights as the off the ball lads, just a few hours afterwards.[/QUOTE]

Not really, I noted @Il Bomber Destro highlight him earlier on in the year and have kept an eye out for him. Here is what Il Bomber said about him in February.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1089145, member: 2533”]

There are a lot of interesting new additions to the team this year, mainly highly promising young players who jacked it in due to the apathy at the way Armagh football was heading - McKenna, Murnin, McParland (all members of the 2009 minor winning side) and O’Hanlon who made his Championship debut at 18 a couple of years ago are back in the squad this year. There would be an expectation that if McGeeney could get that level of performances out of those lads last year then he can do the same with these. Big things would be expected of Murnin in particular out of that bunch, he’s injured at the minute but should get his chance when that clears up.
.[/QUOTE]

Here’s me speaking glowingly about Murnin, circa two months ago.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1129177, member: 2514”]Armagh 0-16 Fermanagh 0-11

McKeever just edged out Murnin for my MOTM.[/QUOTE]

Now fuck off out of this thread, you bitter bastard.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1157446, member: 2514”]Not really, I noted @Il Bomber Destro highlight him earlier on in the year and have kept an eye out for him. Here is what Il Bomber said about him in February.

Now fuck off out of this thread, you bitter bastard.[/QUOTE]

Wow. That’s an almighty clamping.

This Juliana lad is an absolute glutton for punishment, someone must be having a great laugh at his expense encouraging him to come and have goes at me before he gets humiliated on threads. A naive, simple chap.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1157446, member: 2514”]Not really, I noted @Il Bomber Destro highlight him earlier on in the year and have kept an eye out for him. Here is what Il Bomber said about him in February.

Now fuck off out of this thread, you bitter bastard.[/QUOTE]

Nah, you’ve got it wrong, bitterness isn’t my style, Totti.

I’ll go where I like. I admire your doggedness on occasions and laugh at your pigheadedness most of the time. I’m a particular fan of your attempts to put exact timeframes on arguments depending on when it suits and I despair of your linguistic overconfidence.

No. Being told by your masters to delete tweets or they’ll fire you is a clamping. This is a bit of craic.

[QUOTE=“Juhniallio, post: 1157469, member: 53”]Nah, you’ve got it wrong, bitterness isn’t my style, Totti.

I’ll go where I like. I admire your doggedness on occasions and laugh at your pigheadedness most of the time. I’m a particular fan of your attempts to put exact timeframes on arguments depending on when it suits and I despair of your linguistic overconfidence.[/QUOTE]

Bit of an irony in the linguistic overconfidence line when you have displayed a limited knowledge in trying to get one over on another person.

Ah here. You gullible young man.

Ta bandage. I feel young.

http://www.armaghgaa.net/forum/data/attachments/0/758-8f1816048f1a906fd55d693939207f96.jpg

Don’t think we’ll start like that and if we do I hope we don’t continue with the mistake of keeping Dyas inside again, he’s of far too much value further out the field. Strongest Armagh bench in a long time for a Championship game.