2015 Ulster Senior Football Championship

Donegal (SF v Armagh) - Paul Durcan; Paddy McGrath, Neil McGee, Eamonn McGee; Anthony Thompson, Karl Lacey, Frank McGlynn; Neil Gallagher, Martin McElhinney; Christy Toye, Odhran MacNiallais, Ryan McHugh; Patrick McBrearty, Michael Murphy, Colm McFadden.

Subs: Michael Boyle, Eamonn Doherty, Mark McHugh, Hugh McFadden, Martin O’Reilly, David Walsh, Gary McFadden, Ciaran McGinley, Stephen Griffin, Eoin McHugh, Sean Hensey

Predicition

Armagh 2-11
Donegal 1-12

It’s not really. Totti has admitted he never goes to club, league or u21 games. How would he have seen him?
All he does is see his name on a report or team list or other sites and regurgitates here. Armagh are div. 3 so virtually never on TV in the league. It’s all guess work and them when some player is exposed or isn’t up to it there is some excuse. If they are decent they he’ll go way over the top on it.

He’s a fraud.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1158057, member: 273”]It’s not really. Totti has admitted he never goes to club, league or u21 games. How would he have seen him?
All he does is see his name on a report or team list or other sites and regurgitates here. Armagh are div. 3 so virtually never on TV in the league. It’s all guess work and them when some player is exposed or isn’t up to it there is some excuse. If they are decent they he’ll go way over the top on it.

He’s a fraud.[/QUOTE]

And I never made any pretensions to have had, Murnin was MOTM in the minor final in 2009, which I saw. He’s highly rated in Armagh and I said before I was looking forward to seeing him going on the talk about him. He was excellent in the Div 3 final against Fermanagh, winning practically every ball that went into him and drawing 6 or 7 frees right in front of the posts. And for what its worth, Armagh TV stream a reasonable amount of Armagh club games and county matches on the web but I wouldn’t expect you to have given any of your ill conceived views a moment’s thought.

It’s very ironic you are getting highly strung about this, didn’t you get badly clamped for claiming to have an in-depth knowledge of Meath underage players in the recent past and when it was put to you about how you would know what you were talking about you came out with some ridiculous knowledge about seeing a 2 minute highlight reel on TG4.

You are the prize spoofer here, I’m a very honest and genuine poster who parts with and espouses knowledge and insight with grounded rationale.

[ATTACH=full]3173[/ATTACH]

Kildare putting laois to the sword in the second half in O Connor Park

Kildare putting laois to the sword in the second halfin O Connor park

What time is Armagh-Donegal on?

2pm Northern time pal

This is going to be off the hook, off the chain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOyYISRlfZ4

Colm McFadden doesn’t start

Mark McHugh in for Thompson.

Colm McFadden out, Martin O’Reilly replaces him.

Moriarty in for Murray. Shields has broke his hand and is replaced by Campbell. Murnin in for Dyas who is also out.

Caolan Rafferty or Forker will probably drop back into the half back line.

Imagine wasting your afternoon watching that shit.

Parade passes off peacefully.

Unreal intensity.

Armagh caught out by the high ball in there.

Surprised to see mcbrierty wearing new balance boots. What a cheapskate

Ethan Rafferty is some unit.

McKeever. :smiley:

Score updates please gents