2016 Allianz National Football League

McParland blows a great goal chance.

Iā€™m not sure why but I honestly expected Armagh to be better than this. Maybe itā€™s because Laois are so poor that I thought Armagh would handle them better but theyā€™re really quite average.

And itā€™s summed up by the fact that Paul Cahillane just out jumped two Armagh defenders, good lord.

Forker took a heavy shoulder charge to the chest there.

Armagh look like a team who spent last year in Division 3

A wild Clannad song appears

Ah itā€™s great to see Donoher on the scoreboard, has struggled shocking with injuries.

Paul Cahillane is ating the Armagh full back line alive.

How do Armagh look tonight? Do you think they will win the All-Ireland this year or just seriously challenge?

2 Likes

:grinning:

Theyā€™ll be lucky to win a game at this rate.

Ah that was so easy, good god!

Really bizarre award of a free there.

Armagh finally realizing Laois arenā€™t awfully good and have it back to 4 points with 15 mins left

Gamesmanship from the Laois keeper.

#darkarts

Disappointing to hear the Armagh crowd jeering an injured player.

Heā€™s not injured, mate. Heā€™s playing on.

Iā€™m listening to Mayo radio while watching the game on Setanta as i like the excitement, bile and biasedness (sp) that local radio brings.

The gimps covering this game from Mayo have this really annoying habit of calling both Diarmuidā€™s (Connolly for Dublin and Oā€™Connor for Mayo) either ā€œJeermidā€ or ā€œGermidā€. Depending on which of the two commentators you get.

ā€œJeermid Oā€™Connor with the attempt, oh it was narrowly wide, i think he was trying to get it into the onion bag that time.ā€

Cahillane mugs off the number 4 again for another free.

Ruaidhri O Connor :open_mouth:

Laois are screaming for the final whistle 10 minutes out. Surely Armagh will draw them in.

2 point game.

1 point game. Laois are done. Chaps on now.