2016 Allianz National Football League

Findon is the definition of a gym monkey. He has his uses but he’s not much of a footballer.

MacIomhair is on, far better footballer than Watters.

Poor aul Kingston. Down on his own 45 to try and win possession. Poor fucker.

The boys after going buck ape there when O’Shea didn’t get a penalty, he caught the ball and when turning there was five Dubs hanging off him at the edge of the square, he managed to carry it into the square and fell over and the ref blew for over carrying.

The boys were roaring “Oh. Jay. Oh god. What have you to do to get a penalty?” :smile:

Aidan O’Rourke losing the plot with the referee.

That’s a massive kick from O Carroll

A yellow card for that :smile:

He waved it away first time round.

That’s a shocking free there, Cahillane took his eye off the ball and ran into Forker there.

That would seem a nasty enough hit on first appearances.

Deserved MOTM for Cahillane. Showed great mental strength to come back from the Club Leinster final horror. I’ve been impressed with him.

Laois by 3 with 3 injury time to go

I don’t want to be bringing up old posts again to annoy Kev but that grass in Mayo is embarrassing.

3 Likes

Tramp behavior from Armagh number 8 there

1 point game. Injury time up.

Laois win by a point, I can’t believe that. McGeeney is some sham.

1 Like

Laois havve shown themselves to be masters of the dark arts here tonight.

They would make Tiernan McCann look like a poster boy for fair play.

Who’s this gimp co-commentating on Setanta?

“Cooper stood his ground and held his line there so black card, right decision.” A black card for not moving?

Two big scraps now in different parts of the pitch at the end in Castlebar.

I’d say McGeeney will be ran out of Armagh in time, a snake oil salesman. Thst Laois team had goes taken on them by one of the nicest teams in the game last week and then they go into Armagh without a midfield and finish with 14 men and still win. Christ they won’t listen to ‘Geezer’ for much longer at this rate. Maybe Dessie can find a role for him in the GPA.

Derry pip Cavan by a point.