2016 Allianz National Football League

Roscommon five up.

Kerry’s much vaunted strength in depth not appearing too strong here.

Some amount of steps by O’Brien.

In Pearse, Tyrone a different class in 1st half, much sharper and more clinical all over the pitch. Galway failed to score for nearly a 30 min spell by my count

Who’s showing up well for Tyrone, pal?

I’d say Imogen is a big factor in a lot of these games.

Say wha?

Storm Imogen, due to hit tonight.

Colm C and McNulty are lording the middle, we have Flyinn gone to a black. Tyrone he line were dominant till ref gave us a couple of handy frees right at end of the half. He’s one of those idiot refs making bizarre calls against both sides

1 Like

your future @Nembo_Kid

Some wan to blow according to Giggsy

1 Like

Red for Conroy, no idea why. Sean C on now, we’re fucked

Cork haven’t scored from play yet against Donegal

Enright must be one of the worst footballers to win an All Star.

Corks first score from play in the 65th minute. Their first score in 40 minutes.

Really soft free there for Kerry, inside forward line have the build of minors.

Rossies 2 up with 3 minutes of added time to go.

Can they hang on this week?

Yes they can to the delight of their large number of supporters who made the trip to Killarney.

This doesn’t look good for Jim Gavin and the Dublin management. Player in question not named but I’d be willing to speculate he’s no longer involved with them this year and may or may not be the current All Star full back

2 Likes

I don’t think they’ll lose sleep over it. Is the player you’re on about not gone abroad already?

Why would it be O’Carroll? Given that he’s not a member of the panel any more Jim Gavin wouldn’t have any authority over him.