2016 Allianz National Football League

Kerry giving an exhibition in clever football here.
Clear what they are working on in training. Last 10 mins have been very impressive

Kinsella should never be allowed to ref a game again. This isn’t the first time he has butchered a game. He is a total inconsistent fuck-wit.

I thought gum shields were cumpolsory I see several players not wearing one

Sheehan judged that perfectly.

Great free kick from Sheehan.

Back of the net!

Lovely goal from Murphy. Came from an awful pass from Cooper. Could change the game again.

Route one. Great goal from Donegal and Murphy. :clap:

A tardish cross field ball from Gooch leads to Donegal goal. Great catch & finish from Murphy. Back to 3 points.

He’s so dangerous around the edge of the square, but also so good out the field. It is a bit of a dilemma where to put him.

Having that kind of player who can field over anyone and hold onto it is a huge huge asset, even today when the short game is king.

Ryan McHugh is just outstanding.

1 Like

Darran should probably have had a black card by now

Kerry keeper was a joke for the goal tbh…surly a Breyer keeper down that side

He looks even faster with the ball than he does without

He is annoying but from what i saw he did the best he coupd. Both teams seemed intent on acting the cunt.

Donegal need to test Griffen more, Murphy will destroy him

Very unlucky for Donegal. A third attempt at a point that has come back off the post.

Looked a throw before Keane won the free?

Serious dive as well. Shouldn’t have done it though

1 Like

Definite throw tbf.

How was that a free for Donegal for example, player was running too fast and his momentum as he tried to turn made him fall over. He is maybe the worst ref i have ever seen at inter-county level.