2016 Allianz National Football League

An awful fussy cunt of a referee tonight.

Donegal have faded dramatically.

They must be in the middle of a period of heavy physical training.

Disappointing to see the sendings-off, it hasn’t been a dirty game, and neither James McCarthy or Michael Murphy are dirty players - it’s out of character for both not to finish the game.

Dublin have laid down a real marker here.

Stephen O’Neill gives his MOTM to Rory Brennan.

Dublin won’t fear Donegal if they face them in the championship.

But Donegal won’t fear Dublin either.

Donegal have no plan B, a team of hammer throwers.

1 Like

Colm Cavanagh :clap:

The Rossies are the team to trouble Dublin this year

Well FUCK!!!

Armagh have leveled it in injury time.

OMG.

Cunts!

Lovely camaraderie between Jonny Cooper and Paddy McBrearty at the end.

That’s a huge point for Armagh.

The referee kept Armagh in that game with a load of nonsense frees, he was blowing for any sort of contact all night long.

Disgraceful. I’m seething.

Great ball in from Kernan though, skies it perfectly to give time for lads to pile in.

Tyrone were well in control of that game but a combination of the usual syndrome of referees giving all the 50/50s to the trailing side and some Tyrone complacency led to Armagh getting the point. O’Neill missed a simple close range free in the last minute of normal time to put Tyrone 4 points up which would have been that.

It was a very flat game played in poor conditions. Not much to read into from both teams but good spirit from Armagh to keep themselves in it.

Ah no, ah no, it wasn’t that.

I didn’t see the Dublin Donegal game but I think it’s time for Donegal to abandon Murphy playing out the field, they are far too reliant on McBrearty inside at the minute without McBrearty there.

Was class against Meath. Super player.

Tyrone’s one irreplaceable player right now.

What???

Show me the rule on this please.

2 Likes

There is an inconsistency in how the rule is applied.

I would contend this is a foul.

While collecting a rolling ball into your hands in a form similar to this is not a foul.

Most referees allow the latter happen, while some don’t.