2016 Allianz National Football League

Young lass trying to get a pic with Aidan O’Shea there and he had no more interest. :smile:

She was blowing pretty hard after the sprint to get to him. Underfoot conditions make selfies difficult.

2 Likes

Go on Monaghan kick the shit out of them.

Come on clare div 2 nearly there

Watching the games on tg4. During add break at half time tg4 rather than put on the adds they play the most soothing piano music. Really really lovely.

Hope ye do it today Joe.

I meant to say tg4 PLAYER.

1 Like

Cavan seem to be going very well at the minute, definitely the standout performers in Div 2. Relegation would seem to be 2 of Laois, Meath, Armagh and Fermanagh.

Tipp are in big danger of going back down to Div 4 which would be a big blow to them.

Bantz from the production team on The Last Word who fooled Matt Cooper, Martin Carney and Paul Earley that the Roscommon v Dublin game had been switched to Croke Park due to the Hyde Park pitch being unplayable.

2 Likes

Carney was seething that he had been tricked.

1 Like

Roscommon v Dublin moved to Carrick on Shannon

Some joke moving that match 40 miles down the road the morning of the game.

The only train from Dublin to Roscommon that would have made the throw in left Heuston at 8 o’clock, match switched to Carrick at 9:30. Sickener for the fans stuck on that train.

It’s barely 20 miles from Roscommon to Carrick mate

What game is on TG4 today?

Galway and Cavan would surely be the best one to air in a head-to-head game for promotion to Div 1 involving two emerging counties. There’s no game really that intriguing in Div 1.

Only 2 teams have really something to play for (Cork and Monaghan). Mayo will smash Down and Roscommon and Dublin is a dead rubber. I don’t think Kerry and Donegal will be too bothered with the outcome of their games today.

Kerry vs Cork on tv

FFS sake. :rollseyes:

Are these lads going to put on one of their contrived, pantomime rivalry games?

Apologies mate. I stand corrected.

TG4 provide a great service but they messed up with their decision to show Cork v Kerry today. Kerry seem to be on live every week.

Cavan v Galway in the promotion decider would have been a decent game to show.

I’d prefer to watch Galway v Cork in the hurling relegation decider rather than Clare v Tipp too.

Poor aul Dublin, they have no luck when playing outside Croker