2016 Allianz National Football League

There is alot worse going on

That’s a woeful decision

At the risk of sounding all “totti like” , Brian O’Driscoll is one of the best players in the country now. One of the very few from Cork who would make any team in the country.

That little bit of hunger costing Kerry here with nothing much to play for

Tied up in Tralee. 10 minutes left.

The ref is a disaster

Best ref in the game. Stuff he got right today was remarkable.

3 Likes

In terms of what?

That’s some awful fuck acting from Roscommon and there should be consequences from it. I know most people don’t give a fuck about Dublin football supporters, but they’ve been rightly fucked over in this one which was totally avoidable.

Who?

Money being stolen, laws being broken, back handers for stadiums, dreadful treatment of players, non paying of bills for services, distegard for public safety and player welfare.

And thats only Cork.

Rosscommon got it wrong, they put their hands up. Maybe a fine os due, wouldn’t argue with that. But not that big a deal either.

Survival Sunday™ blowing the Premier League title race out of the water.

Then the ref ruins it for me

Fuck it that was harsh

Ah that Shields was throwing shapes since he came on fucking clown

Wouldn’t disagree with any of that, but still doesn’t make Roscommon less culpable.

Kerry look to have this one finished.

how are roscommon culpable? was the pitch not deemed unplayable after an inspection this morning?

Cavan 1-14 Galway 1-11.

Looks like Cavan for Division 1.

4 minutes to be added.

Very harsh red. Wasn’t a vicious belt to the face.

Worst thing was Cooper getting in the refs face straight after it looking to get Shields sent off. @Nembo_Kid called that lad out correctly years ago.

1 Like

Did you see their pitch last week? They had to move a game out of there mid week too. It was obvious it was unplayable and word was out yesterday that it would be moved but was only this morning it was announced and any Dublin fan travelling by train was already en route.

By responding again it sounds like I’m seething over it. It’s a minor fuck up, but was totally avoidable.

Monaghan and Donegal level in injury time. Monaghan need to win to send Cork down.