2016 Allianz National Football League

Gerry Adams couldn’t lose in that match there hai.

Louth were due an aul trophy in Croke Park. I presume some fella will roar abuse down the camera here at Joe Sheridan.

Clare aren’t awfully good.

#hater

They could be leading by 6 points. Kildare arent awfully good.

Good fuck, if Clare could execute a goal chance they’d be out of sight.

Gary Brennan is a joy to watch.

Pat Burke for a man who looks like he is in his 40s is a great man to win his own ball

No 15? A fair tank.

Clare have settled into this nicely now. Kildare are shocking formulaic.

Yeah, the kilmacud man

CĂșl an ClĂĄr! They finally take one. In warming to them oddly enough.

2 Likes

They are game in fairness to them. Deserved lead after given Kildare a six point start

That’s unfair. There has been a serious improvement in three years.

Snap judgements is how mbb rolls

2 Likes

Huh?

Those missed goal chances were comical tbf but they reacted very well from Kildares early salvo.

Clare look to me like they will win this. They were much the better team in the first half and have their noses ahead at the break by 1pt. There’s a fella from Kilfenora playing, is he any relation @Tassotti?

I think Kildare switched off a bit after going six up, but our lads have done well since they got on top at midfield. In the league game the stronger Kildare bench and a few strange switches on our part made the difference. We’ll see about the 60 min mark.

1 Like

@Tassotti is the last of his line. The father’s heart is broken that he won’t be coming home to take over the land.

Clare have a habit of fading. They have had a number of decent sides on the rack after 50 odd minutes only for the tank to empty and end up losing by 5 or 6

Kildare won’t lack for fitness anyhow late on. Been impressed by Clare so far.

Podge Collins is on.

Soft free.