2016 Allianz National Football League

Hughes seemed to play much more advanced in the second half.

Who was with McAdam in midifield?

Cracking last minute eqauliser from Malone and super follow up goal from McManus after the keeper made an arse of the kickout.

But you said it worked in slow games only?

And what style was it?

Do you even know what i was talking about?

Taking someone out at the hips is a foul. If it happens in the area its a penalty.

If anything the first one was softer.

I think Kissane, Ryan and McCarthy will have a pisitive affect on this team, don’t think its just a league team. Most teams ahve set their stall out this year for the league. Consistency is the next thing so next week will be even more informative.

What a goal by Daniel Flynn for Kildare in Cusack Park - he went the whole length of the field.

As well as Mickey Burke at the back, Meath had a chap playing centre forward with his hair tied up in a bun.

Hips? What are you on about? Have you even seen the incident? :smile:

The first one was a stonewaller. Hennelly tripped Kerrigan.

If that’s the Armagh team of 10/15 years ago you’re referring to, outside of 2002, they had an awful habit of not closing out and winning tight games.

1 Like

Fuck sake, Westmeath should have been ashamed of themselves. Made Flynn look like Diarmuid fucking Connolly.

Round 1 highlights on TG4 now.

We start with Laois-Galway.

Signing out

Laois full back for the first goal. :eek:

Galway came at them in waves. A rookie half forward line all making debuts, they were fucking massacred

No, I said Cork are not capable of executing it in high intensity games against top teams.

I know what I’m talking about, I’m a knowledgeable guy and you’re a bullshitter.

You got a 48/1 bogball accumulator mate.nobody doubts you

1 Like

How do you know? They are a new management and a load of new players.

Nobody knows.

The majority of the team that played yesterday have been knocking about for the past few years.

I don’t think they have the quality or the nerve.

Galway had a rookie keeper and fullback line

Hey I ain’t excusing how shit Laois were here, merely explaining why the full back line were wide open.

Go to 0.35 and see if you can get the number of the train that comes steaming through, Tiernan McCann certainly didnt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=QCQFpDwDSdE

Looks like no 7 which would be Fergal Flanagan.

1 Like