2016 Allianz National Hurling League

The 1B slog paid off for Clare in injury time as they rifled over the three points to win it.

1 Like

Ah look it I spose

1 Like

Suck it up. Today was a victory for the game of hurling

No need to throwing the kitchen sink at this. They got a great look at Clare and they have won this league recently. They definitely wanted to win but i think there is alot more in them and up McGraths sleeve. Clare had a touch more hunger

Fuck him! Does he remember his last minute deflected goal against Limerick in 2011 I think? Itā€™s hurling shit happens some days you get the breaks some you donā€™t.

Who won the curtain raiser, lads?

Fact

McGrath went about defending a two point lead with 15 to go. He got found out again. Clare could have conlon and mcinerney back too.

1 Like

+1
You can see why the likes of Wexford and Limerick play down there. Builds carachter. These yo-yo counties like Clare, Dub and WD will figure it out soon enough.

1 Like

Ah ya, its 50-50. Just that little bit more want for a league title makes a difference. Over the 2 days if i was to be given either team to coach or support or put money on ling term it would be Waterford.

Waterford Ladies by a point.

Last minute Free off the ground from 35 yards out on the right into the Killian End. Heartbreaking defeat for Tipp as the free was given for a defender attempting a hand-pass only to throw it up and catch it again.

Possibly. Iā€™d have Clare marginal favourites.

:laughing:

1 Like

It will be 10/11 each the two.

She was roaring crying at the end. :grin:

The last free

Never fear pal, heā€™s gonna win a few.

Iā€™ve only got the joke, pal.

Thatā€™s a tremendous quip.

I was due one.

Patrick Curran taking the loss with great equanimity now on the radio. Mullane has returned to room temperature as well.