2016 Allianz National Hurling League

Unreal

Hon bubbles. Some fucking game

Great game. Fair result

1 Like

Th’oul league is a fuckin grand tournament all the same.

3 Likes

Fair result, both teams take a bow.

That was great entertainment.

1 Like

Two good teams playing hurling the way it should be played. Could be a bit of a rivalry emerging between them

Joe knows they left it behind them

Loose game but good advertisement for the sport. Played in the right spirit. We’ve work to do

Spot on, pal.

Limerick will have a handy QF against tip or galway.

Wonderful NHL fare this weekend which beat the totality of last year’s championship bar Galway-Tipp up a stick.

I’d have laughed after Dublin were thrashed in Thurles in game 1 at the possibility of them going into the final game unthreatened by relegation.

Still think we’ll be edged out of a semi-final place on the last day.

Four from 1A and 1B into the quarters isn’t it?

Excellent.

A shocking weekend of posting on hurling matters for you

1 Like

Unreal atmosphere in the Stadium today, best in years. Galway should have won after Joe’s unbelievable sideline in extra time but a fair result. Moore, David Burke and Davy Glennonn our best. Joe will never amount to much, too slow and one sided. Oh he’s fat too, forgot that part. More big games needed in Salthill

3 Likes

Whelan and Mannion were passengers today. Skehill, donkey is as donkey does

1 Like

Should the NAP contingent be back for that?

IoTM material

1 Like

I was just thinking that myself, there have been more entertaining games in the league this year than the entire championship last year

1 Like

Great win for the dubs today. Big turn around from the opening day performance against Tipp.

What’s the story with corks change of jersey last night?