2016 Allianz National Hurling League

Imagine the damage he’d do from centre back.

6 Likes

He’d be unmarkable back there. It’ll happen, mark my words.

Incidentally, when Galway eventually win the All Ireland with Canning on board, I suspect it will be with him slightly more on the periphery rather than as the main man, a la Canavan when Tyrone broke through after carrying them for nigh on a decade.

Two wrongs don’t make a right. It irks me that the steps rule is more or less ignored in situations like this.

Agreed, but in the game at that speed, and with the two challenges, its possible the referee was unsighted. It wasn’t an obvious overcarry imo. I had to look at it two or three times to be sure.

*when goals are scored against Tipp

I agree. Referees forget the rules when a goal.scoring chance is.on. Harnedy overcarried for.Corks.first goal too. Aidan o.se had his jersey reefed off him by donaghy with the duck.of.a.referee 2 yards.away.

Worst thing O Shea did was get the ball over the bar. Allowed the referee wave play on.

He actually played the 3 positions at once as i mentioned. They are kinda keeping players wide and have some floaters then but were not playing a true centre forward or FF and Canning played both those and midfield on what seemed like a rotation.

We might actually be heading towards a very competitive era where Galway, Tipp, KK, Waterford are at the top for now. Clare could easily slip in there too. Then below that Cork, Dublin and Limerick where you just have no idea what is going to happen. Wexford and Offaly below that but fuck knows whats going to happen to Wexford.

2 Likes

Good man Mullach, you were rewarded for your trip with that match. The way some fellas go on about parking/traffic in Salthill you’d swear the pope was visiting every time there was a match on. It’s no better or worse in that regard than the vast majority of grounds around the country

3 Likes

Iam sick of saying Mary I players come from cork tipp galway clare anid limerick

ON to sunday lets be real it is the only league game both sides have had this year. Its going to be brill. How good are clare or limerick we do not know. Clare have being poor and limerick. But I tip limerick to win

The Galway bus passed me there. Staying in Faithlegg.

2 Likes

The fucking cut of Donal Óg!

Steppppppppppppppppppppppppps!!!

Ah thats lovely, the boys will be fucking seething.

Eleven steps i counted there.

Just the 17 steps on my count there.

13 at a conservative guess :joy:

Hon ta fuck

Couldn’t have asked for a worse start for Limerick so far.