2016 Allianz National Hurling League

Oh look its bitterboyblue. Summer must be close. Just because Laois disgraced themselves in both codes there is no need to take it out Dublin.

1 Like

Are the fucking fucking cunts not going to show the Waterford / Wex and KK / Offaly games :grimacing:

Doesn’t look like it.

Fucking miserable cunts :grimacing:

There was definitely no camera in Wexford.

Calm down, mate.

I’m seething, mate

Woah not cuntknuckle, he dived to try get a lad sent off. It was cuntish. Now go fuck yourself :slight_smile:

What’s the point in a highlights programme that doesn’t show all matches.

Stage 6 rattled and we haven’t even started the championship yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did he fuck. He took a good shot in the chest and didn’t linger on the ground. Its like you’re waiting to be offended by Dublin all the time.

2 Likes

Can’t even answer the question you thick cunt

Seriously, are you right in the head? I mean, medically like?

Be quiet.

They showed the box office team and that’s all that matters. And that’s Limerick I’m referring to before any smart comments roll in.

1 Like

Dubs fans giving Jim Bob stick and then he sets up the match winning goal for Downes. Lovely.

There is absolutely no point in ever engaging with you because when you are challenged you don’t have the intelligence to put up any kind of argument so resort to this childish shite. Why the fuck do you bother commenting on hurling at all?

@carryharry badly exposed here again as not having a notion about hurling

2 Likes

nice bit of vitriol on this thread. Who’ll be first to back away from the fight i wonder.

Don’t worry, Harry will come back with another “Be quiet” in a while mate

1 Like