2016 Allianz National Hurling League

Hit me up Harry

PM @carryharry

I didnā€™t get it yet @carryharry

Thanks for the PM s folks.

Iā€™ll also take a PM @carryharry

To be fair to the gentleman involved ā‚¬100k is not a huge amount of money in this day and age.

2 Likes

Fucking gossip queens the lot of you.The same shitheads that roll out the ā€˜soft townie cuntsā€™ line at every opportunity- but as soon as there is a bit of gossip ye are worse than women scrambling to find out - you twee, simple bogger cunts.

1 Like

Do you want me to send on the PM or not? Iā€™m getting conflicting messages.

1 Like

Shove it up your bollox.

2 Likes

How are your sniffles mate?

What are you banging on about?

Your sniffles, did you take some antibiotics to get rid of them after? Are you sure it wasnt a toomah?

:rollseyes:

2 Likes

Eoin Larkin back for Kilkenny, doubt he will play against Clare Sunday though.

Did you get that message @gman?

Its amazing how many posts some lads can clock up, mainly on hurling threads, without ever once giving an opinion or engaging in a bit of worthwhile hurling debate or saying anything of value related to the thread titleā€¦tiresome cunts.

Anyway, Hannon is doubtful to return for Limerick. I would say TJ would name the same 15 who beat Dublin but I canā€™t see him not starting Hickey, even though Hickey deserves to be dropped.

How interested will Waterford be in another league title with Clare just 6 weeks away in Championship and having won one last year? They believe they have bigger ā€˜little fishā€™ to fry.

Kinda like how you were going on on the Cork thread over the weekend?

Yes, this is the sort of insightful analysis the forum is clearly lacking.

1. My first post on the Cork thread was actually related to the topic currently being discussed. I then decided to wind up some intelligently inferior simpletons because I donā€™t like them.

2. That line you just quoted, the point of which obviously went over your head, far outweighs anything you have ever contributed. If you think I am talking shit, why donā€™t you scroll back through this thread and all of the others and produce one post where you actually engage in hurling discussion, debate or make a worthwhile point. No emojiā€™s, stupid unfunny quips or tired attempted put downs.

5 Likes

Bullshit. Much like what you were spouting on the Cork thread.

Ah no, I caught it alright, I just found it amusing effort given what you had just said previously. I wrote it in the post and all, you surely read it.

Did I ask you to come in to the Cork thread and engage me in your inane shite on Saturday last?? No, I didnā€™t. You came in and posted and I fucking destroyed you. Yourself and a couple of your little dopey pals are seething with me since!! :joy: :yum:

So you wonā€™t produce evidence against the charge that you never contribute anything around here only pure and utter shite. Nothing of substance or interest, nothing debate worthy or insightful??

2 Likes