2016 Allianz National Hurling League

Thats not how a forum works buddy

Oh dear, what a warrior, not just destroyed, “fucking destroyed” no less. You must be very upset I mocked your little hurling analysis up above. Did it make you feel sad? Did it make you feel down?

1 Like

And there, folks, is a summary of mbb’s contributions to TFK.

Blunt, desperate in his attempts to appear intelligent, inane, boring, lonely…

What you were missing there now was a GIF lad…:joy:

2 Likes

‘Lad …’

Level 3 and rising.

I’m not sure I was desperate to do anything, I’m merely dealing with your posts as I see fit. You seem to misunderstand how a forum works. But don’t stop posting, you’re one of the more amusing ones on here and I’d hate to miss out on more of that insightful hurling analysis like we saw above.

Another ‘functional’ player for the machine lulz

2 Likes

One of your buddies is here to help out! Yay!

Ok then, simple question posed on this, a hurling thread; who do you think will win between Clare and Kilkenny on Sunday and why? It is a straightforward enough one for a hurling man like yourself @myboyblue

Kilkenny because they’re a better side. Simple answer for a simple question. Do you require more than that?

Please give your analysis of this tie in return. We could turn this thread around on our own here.

1 Like

I see what you did there.

I was hoping for a bit more there, but its a start…

I think it will be very close. Word from Clare is that they are lifting. I feel if they can match KK’s physicality in the middle third then they have a chance. KK are a bit cumbersome in their Full Back line and if Clare manage to break even in the middle third and therefore get a decent supply of ball into their FF line then I can see them causing serious problems. I am going to say Clare by between 1-3 pts.

Well it was better than your first attempt. Well done.

And you managed to put together one full sentence in relation to an actual game of hurling. You have broken new ground today. Don’t look back now.

My next schooling session will be held sometime soon. You are welcome.

no, fire it on again there

Well thats patently not true. You’re simply making up things on the internet to suit your agenda. This isn’t approved of around here. Be careful, you could upset some of the other posters on here, one was particularly touchy already this morning.

I’m around here quite a while pal, I don’t need your advice on the place. Just try to stay on the road I have steered you onto this morning and stay away from the Gifs etc. Stay strong and steer clear of your old ways and your popularity may rise here. It will be difficult with the personality of a chair, but at least you have made a start. Take it handy :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Someone pm me about the dodgy keeper

1 Like

[/quote]

You’re simply making up things on the internet to suit your agenda. This isn’t approved of around here.
[/quote]

This from the tool who claimed on Sunday that Rob Elliot and Kieran Westwood were born in Ireland…

3 Likes

That wasn’t made up, it was a mistake. You cunting prick.

:eek:

We worked this one out on tfk 23 days ago. The Indo and Balls.ie have figured it out now.

3 Likes

Kilkenny Team v Clare - Allianz League Semi-Final
1 Eoin Murphy Glenmore
2 Jackie Tyrrell James Stephens
3 Joey Holden Ballyhale Shamrocks
4 Shane Prendergast Clara
5 Padraig Walsh Tullaroan
6 Kieran Joyce Rower Inistioge
7 Conor O Shea Clara
8 Lester Ryan Clara
9 Cillian Buckley Dicksboro
10 Walter Walsh Tullogher Rosbercon