2016 Allianz National Hurling League

This is a regular feature.

Weren’t you on here earlier? “Limerick will win today” or some other misguided nonsense :rollseyes:
That was you wasn’t it??

2 Likes

The peno Waterford got was a joke and it seems to be a common theme now, if you throw yourself to the ground while running in on goal you get a peno.

Ignore that idiot.

Correct, I predicted Limerick and clare to win.

After I saw who was referee for the Kilkenny game, I presumed there was little chance of the cats getting a victory.

Why didn’t Dowling start lads?

@anon32894817 will fire you a PM there, it’s fucking wicked

How long is Fogarty out for, serious loss in midfield, Buckley was out of his depth.

Richie Hogan needs to play further out the field to have more influence on the game

Reid, Walter did fairly well. Kevin Kelly got a few nice points but I’m not sure he has the stomach for a battle which Clare won hands down today.

Badly missing Paul Murphy in the FB line also.

Well done Clare, looks like there’s a lot more steel in this team than the past couple of years #D’OGfactor

4 Likes

There was a big commotion in the Kinnane Stand, down by the corner flag on the right hand side after about 25 mins of the second game. Everyone stood up to see what was going on. Don’t know what it was about, a fight or something perhaps.

About five lost children announced over the PA to add to it too.

Don’t be encouraging the spreading of rumours, I thought it wasn’t your form mate

Neither of you have a notion of what happened.

You certainly have no information on what happened after the game :wink:

Ah lovely both Duignan and Brennan are on league Sunday, no doubt they will be seething

I haven’t spread anything pal, I’m in too much shock to tbh.

That’s how you take a ducking penalty.

Just in the door from being home for the weekend.
Is there a highlights show on tonight?

It was on at 7:30

Fuck it.

You didn’t miss much mate…the analysis was piss poor.

1 Like

WHY BECAUSE IT DID’NT BLAME THE REF:rage: