2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

But it was nice of him to go to the trouble of trawling through posts from a couple of years ago to try and score some cheap points off me.

Jesus, that was an emotional scene on the 9 news with MOD and Miko.

8 Likes

Poor internetting.

Just seen that bit on the news of Michael Oā€™DONOGHUE meeting his parents. Twould bring tears to a stone.
Edit: apologies @ironmoth

1 Like

No need to apologise mate. It was a very poignant scene. You can see what it meant to him and his family.

2 Likes

Derek spoke very well on the Quay tonight Iā€™m told. Iā€™d imagine heā€™ll stay another year.

2 Likes

I was welling up.

cc. @GeoffreyBoycott

5 Likes

Oooooft.

Checkmate, mate.

1 Like

Headshot

Game set and match

I saw that two days ago, Sid. Thought it was a very accurate post at the time. The problem for you is you did a 180 yesterday and went for Waterford. @GeoffreyBoycott with neatest of tap-ins that even @balbec would be proud of.

Try and pick yourself up off the floor, mate.

Your team won the All-Ireland yesterday and youā€™re here trawling through my posts in a desperate attempt to try and prove some point to yourself.

Go to the pub, or something.

2 Likes

Throw up the post where you predicted a draw there as well you seem to have covered all the other bases

7 Likes

Heā€™s all over the shop. His chum took a pummelling from @SHANNONSIDER today too. At least They have each other. Misery loves company.

Did you enjoy the game yesterday?

1 Like

I did mateā€¦ Watched it with a Galway mate of mine and got caught up with the emotions at the endā€¦ Tho I would have been the same had Waterford won it. Thought you were gonna fuck it away mid way through the second halfā€¦ Your nerves must have been shot, kid! Who did you watch it with?

You should be celebrating, not nit picking on the Internet. Hup outta that & drink it in maaaaannnnnnn

1 Like

wrong thread.

ā€¦wrong thread

EDIT wtf?

2 Likes