2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

Mate, you came barging into a conversation that had nothing to do with you suggesting I commit suicide by drowning myself, you’ve done similar a few times over the last few days because I changed a thread title you stupidly started in support of Adolf Hitler :grinning:
I can and do take plenty, doesn’t bother me in the least, you’re an absolute fucking idiot, a very very very bad wum,

1 Like

Let’s not make a big out of a rant Joe.

1 Like

Be quiet now lad.

I am being serious to a large extent. There is a big PR problem for the Taoiseach when I had quite a neutral and benign attitude towards the man yesterday morning but when I observed his body language prior to and during the presentation yesterday my abiding feeling was ‘That guy’s a phony’. It’s up to the PR people to decide whether I’m the only one in the country who felt that (in which case they can ignore it and let Leo carry on as he is) or whether a worthwhile number of voters felt that and take action accordingly.

It wasn’t on the same level as John Redwood mumbling his way through the Welsh national anthem but he didn’t convince this voter is all I’m really saying.

3 Likes

@backinatracksuit I’m sorry for telling you to drown yourself, I didn’t mean it.

6 Likes

Enda knew how to look animated and jovial for the cameras fixed on the Hogan Stand, Mike. He had all the tricks. A knowing wave to no one in particular. A big laugh for a joke he didn’t hear. A little anecdote for the captain about his days hurling junior against Ballinrobe that he just made up on the spot. That’s the old stuff. You can’t learn that shit from a bullshit PR company.

6 Likes

That’s my point. He might be better off sitting beside Enda and taking a few lessons.
Michael D is the same as Enda.Although in fairness to Michael D, even though soccer is his first love, any victory Galway associated regardless of sport or code always brings a smile on his face.

I suppose my point is that I’d rather he was himself rather than trying to fake it, it doesn’t bother me in the least what his attitude to any sport is, he’s there because he has to be and he may even have enjoyed it, but he wasn’t among his own so the discomfort was natural.
That’s grand @grapes, I know it wasn’t meant but there’s some things that you shouldn’t really resort to no matter how bad you’re annoyed, it makes you look really desperate, and to be honest you’re being a bit soft, I haven’t given you much of a hard time at all.

1 Like

Fair play

North County Cocktake

1 Like

Will Clare ev

He’ll get another chance

I think you’ll find DJ had a few memorable moments in the sun long before yesterday. Plus I think his point was the jubilee introduction was taking away from the minorr celebrations

Ah he had a point in fairness to him. The announcer rushed through a few of the introductions, DJ’s especially.

1 Like

:eek:
You fucking Homophobe. Post reported.

Ah is that who he is? I probably should have twigged it from his use of his old ‘GGA’ gag.

The wrong side of the argument on the Anthony Cunningham question as well.

10 Likes

Wow :clap:

Somebody pick that cunt @Sidney up off the floor

4 Likes

Unfortunately for @GeoffreyBoycott, I predicted Galway to beat both Tipperary and Waterford, which kind of drives a coach and horses through his little “point”.

1 Like