2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

No malevolence here pal, @Fagan_ODowd is the only one throwing shade so far. Thereā€™s no real excessive emotions between Galway and Waterford, unlike the hatred we have for Tipp cunts (@Brimmer_Bradley) or the love fest that Offaly and Wexford posters (@Bandage) would have for Kilkenny. To be honest I would be an admirer of Waterford hurling for the past few decades, and when we have played them they won, simply because they were better.

So no hostility towards the Waterford lads, but by fuck if the Wexicans and others start, theyā€™ll get it. The Nogra will go medieval on the ā€œneutralā€ Waterfort supporters.

1 Like

Thatā€™s disappointing

Profound words from the man from Kildavin, Co. Carlow who claims to be from Wexford.

3 Likes

Its a massive worry really. Although weā€™ve never beaten them thereā€™s no bad feeling or malevolence in Galway towards Waterford. Its so far away, we rarely play them and they are alright sorts. But if we canā€™t get mentally right for this final we may as well regrade to Christy ring.

Huh? Iā€™m not from Kildavin, what are you on about?

Iā€™m on about your poor grasp of county boundaries.

Whereā€™s Kildavin there? Iā€™m from Bunclody.

Like myself Iā€™ve never known @GeoffreyBoycott to be wrong on the Internet. Itā€™s not @Sidney youre dealing with. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with Carlow mate, embrace it.

Strangely enough I have a mate here who claims to be from Wexford but when heā€™s had a few admits to being from Carlow. Do you have a close relative in or near San Fran?

Geoffreyā€™s just trying to get me rattled in the lead up to the Ashes mate, god love him. Iā€™m from Bunclody, played for HWH Bunclody which is in Wexford, glad to have put that to bed.
I think it is possible however that you have been wrong on the INTERNET.
I have no relatives living in San Francisco.

The Co. Carlow end of Bunclody.

Where are you from Geoffrey?

Thatā€™s funny, thatā€™s what he says.
Do Carlow people go to HWH Bunclody?

PM me the name

North London

Youā€™re an immigrant?

ill drive you to the ferry when you are fucked out after brexit*

*offer applies to Fooley & Mac too

1 Like

Iā€™ve a feeling of ā€œMehā€ about this final. Hope Galway win though

Neither did Eamon DeValera.

@GeoffreyBoycott is a top poster, and it annoys me no end when @Sidney is accused of being an alias of his.

2 Likes

Galway will win easily because theyā€™re streets ahead of Waterford, Iā€™ll fill my boots on the bookies handicap.
An unsettling trend has crept into TFK whereby lads are bending over to suggest that justified suspensions shouldnā€™t be served against their team, the Galway lads are already at it now, fellas that would normally cut your throats as soon as look at you acting all gracious.
Galway deserve it and they will do it.