2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

North London

You’re an immigrant?

ill drive you to the ferry when you are fucked out after brexit*

*offer applies to Fooley & Mac too

1 Like

I’ve a feeling of “Meh” about this final. Hope Galway win though

Neither did Eamon DeValera.

@GeoffreyBoycott is a top poster, and it annoys me no end when @Sidney is accused of being an alias of his.

2 Likes

Galway will win easily because they’re streets ahead of Waterford, I’ll fill my boots on the bookies handicap.
An unsettling trend has crept into TFK whereby lads are bending over to suggest that justified suspensions shouldn’t be served against their team, the Galway lads are already at it now, fellas that would normally cut your throats as soon as look at you acting all gracious.
Galway deserve it and they will do it.

Yea

They deserve nothing if they don’t perform.

2 Likes

Irish and U.K. passports. I’ve been over this ground with you before. Pay attention.

I honestly don’t think there’s any fear of that, they aren’t lads who’ll wait for things to happen, they’ll hurl from the front and have too much for Waterford

Intriguing final. Galway have a 29 year hoodoo, Waterford’s is exactly twice that at 58 years. Galway have had six final defeats in the interim, that will surely gnaw at them. Waterford have lost twice in finals in the 58 years. A close defeat to Kilkenny in 1963 and the no show against the GOAT in 2008. Both teams have been steered astutely by two thoughtful young managers playing contrasting styles. Waterford of course will have to line out without their talisman, but such is life, we found spirit in adversity yesterday and we shall do so again.

2 Likes

There’s going to be marker all over Derek’s hands on September 3rd

2 Likes

Well congrats bud fecking brill

A bit gimmicky but if it works!

I’m ashamed of some of the things I posted in the past about this wonderful Waterford team and their magnificent manager Derek McGrath.

While it took until yesterday’s game for Michael Duignan and others to eat some humble pie, I’ve been gradually displaying some trademark flexibility in my views and backed them against Kilkenny before they came up against ourselves. In hindsight Waterford-Wexford was the de facto All Ireland Final.

And it’s thanks to the education provided by the likes of Derek McGrath, Seoirse Bulfin, Big Dan Shanahan and Davy Fitzgerald that I’ve grown firstly to understand then to admire and finally to fully appreciate this cerebral and highbrow style of hurling for intellectuals.

Contrast that with the fight for it, get it, lump it, fight for it (on repeat) stuff played by Galway. It’s uncultured and unenlightened hurling for ignorant muldoon “traditionalists”. Galway might very well be successful with it but I hope for hurling’s sake that they aren’t on the first Sunday in September. Now we must hope and pray that Gleeson x2 can be exonerated to take their rightful places on the pitch on final day.

2 Likes

Do you really believe this?

:joy:

The seethe is powerful in you.

Yes I do. The Waterford hating Kilkenny PR machine will make this happen.

3 Likes

Waterford should blame Gleeson himself if he misses the final. McGrath has done some job with them. No wonder he has no hair left, he has it pulled out dealing with them.