2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

School boy error from @GeoffreyBoycott

But it was nice of him to go to the trouble of trawling through posts from a couple of years ago to try and score some cheap points off me.

Jesus, that was an emotional scene on the 9 news with MOD and Miko.

8 Likes

Poor internetting.

Just seen that bit on the news of Michael O’DONOGHUE meeting his parents. Twould bring tears to a stone.
Edit: apologies @ironmoth

1 Like

No need to apologise mate. It was a very poignant scene. You can see what it meant to him and his family.

2 Likes

Derek spoke very well on the Quay tonight I’m told. I’d imagine he’ll stay another year.

2 Likes

I was welling up.

cc. @GeoffreyBoycott

5 Likes

Oooooft.

Checkmate, mate.

1 Like

Headshot

Game set and match

I saw that two days ago, Sid. Thought it was a very accurate post at the time. The problem for you is you did a 180 yesterday and went for Waterford. @GeoffreyBoycott with neatest of tap-ins that even @balbec would be proud of.

Try and pick yourself up off the floor, mate.

Your team won the All-Ireland yesterday and you’re here trawling through my posts in a desperate attempt to try and prove some point to yourself.

Go to the pub, or something.

2 Likes

Throw up the post where you predicted a draw there as well you seem to have covered all the other bases

7 Likes

He’s all over the shop. His chum took a pummelling from @SHANNONSIDER today too. At least They have each other. Misery loves company.

Did you enjoy the game yesterday?

1 Like

I did mate… Watched it with a Galway mate of mine and got caught up with the emotions at the end… Tho I would have been the same had Waterford won it. Thought you were gonna fuck it away mid way through the second half… Your nerves must have been shot, kid! Who did you watch it with?

You should be celebrating, not nit picking on the Internet. Hup outta that & drink it in maaaaannnnnnn

1 Like

wrong thread.