2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

We are not engaging in a blame game.

Takes a big man to admit he got it wrong. Weā€™re all believers in Derek now and fully converted
and on board.

Itā€™s very notable how the high quality posters on this forum are getting behind Waterford, including the extremely knowledgeable and influential Ulster Football Clique (UFC).

They have a much better class of supporter for this final than their opponents.

1 Like

The final build up will probably be dominated by Joe v Austin (if heā€™s not suspended) but Conor Whelan and Jamie Barron have been the two best hurlers in the country this year in my opinion.

If either has a half decent final and is on the winning side that should earn them HOTY.

1 Like

Noelie Connors and Conor Whelan will be a clash for the ages.

Conor whelan is injured.

2 Likes

Again? Heā€™s having no luck.

The wrist again? Fuck.

Interesting photo here of the Gleeson helmet incident. I presume there is no way referee James Owens of Wexford can assert that he didnā€™t see the incident. The pink lines have been inserted by me. Otherwise the photo is undoctored.

1 Like

Sure how can he see it and he behind him? Ye are clutching now, itā€™s a suspension all being equal but I hope thereā€™s a classic gaa fudge to let him play

He is looking straight fucking at it.

1 Like

hes looking straight at his back ffs.

He seems a long way away.

He must be at least 20 yards away.

If he canā€™t see it he has no business refereeing

1 Like

20 yards is a long way to expect a lad to see if a hand is accidentally caught (cc @bandage) or not.

Iā€™m hoping he does say he saw it and thought nothing of it, itā€™d be the true GAA way of dealing with matters. If a Dublin Footballer can get away with hitting a lad a spock right in front of the referee in an All Ireland semi final, then anyone can get away with anything.

1 Like

In fairness Iā€™d say none of the Galway fellas want him banned. Itā€™s only the Kilkenny fellas like Brennan Shefflin and Duignan Who are pursuing this.

4 Likes

The linesman was in front of the incident and it was replayed on the big screens enough

Can officials now refer to video evidence? That seems new, when did that come in?

That Brennan would sicken you listening to him and that aul scowl on his face. Youā€™d swear Brennan was never left off the hook ā€˜when the evidence was quite conclusiveā€™

1 Like