2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

Confederations Cup

You seem confused.

And was it replayed on the big screen?

I was told it was

You’re as useful as Hitler in a Russian winter

2 Likes

Waterford need to unearth a couple of forwards in the next couple of years. Jake Dillon can’t win any ball and is too slow and Shane Bennett is not up to it just yet. Brian O’Halloran should start the final as should Shanahan but neither will I’d guess.

I hope for @Fagan_ODowd’s and Austin Gleeson’s sakes that James Owens has forgotten this incident.

1 Like

Gleeson will and should be banned - the most clear cut case of all helmet incidents this season.

Stephen Bennetts was worse

Maybe - but this is the most clear cut - everyone from the ref to the linesman and the whole of the GAA world saw it.

Sickening to see the anti-Aussie, anti-Sionist bias on show here.

Let’s kick racism and anti-semitism out of stick hurling.

1 Like

I was born in the Airmount Hospital in waterford so I’m throwing my support behind the deise

Cc @Fagan_ODowd

1 Like

Ozzie isn’t looking at Meade or Meade’a helmet in the picture kindly supplied by @Fagan_ODowd. Seems to be very similar to the Tuohy incident.

@Horsebox, I thought Bennett gave a selfless display of forward play in a 5-man unit yesterday. Wonderful pass for the first goal, chased lost causes, won possession back, put in an amount of tackles, perpetual motion and constant movement in there and upended Nash. A real performance for the team knowing that fresh legs would be coming in.

1 Like

He made a great dispossession/tackle on Fitzgibbon just after half time

What part of ripping a face guard up while kneeling on a man is the same as your free hand fending off a player behind you making contact with the back of a helmet?

Its funny how Jackie Cahill & Brendan Cummins did their utmost to get Touhy banned and now Cummins trying to get Gleeson off and Cahill gone fierce quiet. Bitter Tipp scum. Personally I hope Ozzie gets off.

6 Likes

Galway: ‘always the victims’

1 Like

He did put in a shift yesterday alright, mate but he has been almost zero scoring threat this year. If Waterford are going to play a 4 or 5 man forward unit like they have been doing then they can’t afford to have the amount of low or non-scoring forwards that they currently do.

They’ll be calling for a rule change if Gleeson is suspended. Unreal hypocrisy. They’re not the only ones. I wouldn’t like to see him suspended, but if he is, he only has himself to blame.

1 Like

In fairness, I’d say the Galway crowd can’t believe their luck this year. A huge emotional tide was always going to carry them to the All Ireland anyway but as if to assure the result, the fates throw up Waterford as their final opponents. And then denuded themof two key players. Eyre Square will be buzzing on the 4th of September.

Jaysus I hope none of the Galway players read that and allow themselves be lulled into a false sense of security. It could derail them entirely.