2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

I’d say as long as they don’t think of the complacency, they’ll be ok.

Never underestimate our ability to choke. Galway have never beaten Waterford in championship hurling. Signs are very positive for Waterford.

1 Like

Fagan, you are better than that.

I hope the Gleeson twins get to play.

Nope, we are getting all the breaks this year. I just wanted to highlight the Tipp bitterness.

This will be Galway’s third ( fourth if you consider the replay ) AIF since 2012.
Choking is not an option nor indeed an excuse this time round.

Shane Bennett made some brilliant “plays” yesterday and his work rate is very important

When is choking an “excuse”? Is this a Limerick thing?

:rollseyes:

Pull your socks up

Answer the question, when is choking an excuse?

I really hope Galway don’t choke this year.

Well if ref and linesman saw it and they dealt with it at the time then there’s no more to it!

They can’t both choke. Or can they?

I never knew that Waterford’s Conor Gleeson was a son of ex-Tipperary hurler from the 1990s Conor Gleeson.

And actor Brendan Gleeson is their uncle

Imagine having 3 fellas suspended for the same thing in the same season and having 2 fellas suspended for the biggest game they’ll ever play in their lives. FFS is it any wonder he can’t coach them to play traditional hurling.

It’s a testament to Derek and Dan that they’ve even got them this far tbh

It’ll be hell for leather in the last few minutes as both fight to maintain tradition and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Unreal achievement is fairness. They’ll be smathered with black marker on the big day.

Fergal Horgan will thankfully settle a few scores.