2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Tut tut. Idiot.
Tipperary made shite of your footballers last year. I was trying to go easy on ye.

Well done on reaching an AI SF mate, a tremendous achievement for such a minnow footballing county.

Agee. Sure we only use the big ball to keep us fit in the winter.

Freudian slip, gee keeps you fit in the
Winter?

Sigh. A spelling error ? Is that what gets you going ?

Don’t even bother to reply please.
Tks. Good bye. Over and out.
Regards.
Brimmer.

It won’t be on in the Pairc

1 Like

Kerry are not that special. Significantly better than Cork no doubt, but still not special. Standard is down this year.

This has all the hallmarks of a typical out of the blue Cork performance that ultinately ends in a naorrowish loss.

What was the story with a few of the better lads for Cork not starting?

Caoimhin

How in the name of Jesus did Mark Collins not start .

Fuck knows lads. They seem to be at this having your best team finishing shite.

I actually think Healy hasn’t a notion and Ryan has forgotten he is with men now.

This actually looked like oart fluke/part a few experienced players and the 3 subs having a fuck you attitude. Its not a game Cork should have won.

FWIW, I think collins has tuned out

What games are being televised tomorrow, chaps(

Cavan-Monaghan at 2, Galway-Mayo at 4

1 Like

All 3 games played so far in the Munster Championship won by a single point compared to the Ulster Championship where there’s only been 1 competitive game in 4 games played

4 Likes

Great weekend for our great game. Only mid June and we know now there is not one decent hurling team in the country :dembele:

Monaghan and Mayo to win.

1 Like

I see that there was a total of 5 scores in the first half of a provincial football semi final yesterday :joy:

Glad you were watching mate.

2 Likes

All teams involved in Munster so far are at the mercy of Kerry.

1 Like

Cavan really trying to target the long ball in there, Monaghan certainly have a weakness in the air in that full back line. For as good a full back as Wylie is, he’s not that tall or really good in the air.

Very enjoyable game here.

1 Like