2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Why is that why Tyrone will be exposed?

Its at times like this you make it obvious you never played or coached the game

It’s at times like this you make it obvious you’re a closed-minded charlatan.

Nembo doesn’t deal with facts. You’ve absolutely destroyed his and @Sidney’s half baked theories there.

Geoffrey can’t even answer basic questions.

I wouldn’t expect rugby and cricket guys like you and Geoff to know Catholic sports very well.

3 utterly shit games this weekend. Thank god for hurling indeed.

Extra time in derry v mayo also started even and there was only ever going to be one winner in that. Derry were out on their feet.

Dublin will turn them over and hurt them on the counter. Nobody has done that to them. You can be sure Dublin will.
Dublin will push up on them but not in any soft way, it will be grewsome.
And even when tyrone do get tgeir defensive system right Tyrone will never have met the skill and oatience Dublin posess. Tyrone have indiscipline in the full back line, often papered over by the cover they get. They will foul eventually and rock will have a field day. Yelliw and black cards will be assured

He has utterly destroyed you with stone cold facts. Deal with it.

Incorrect.

He has evaded questions.

I haven’t advanced any theories.

I’ve advanced facts.

Facts don’t have bias.

Tyrone have done absolutely fuck all in the last 5 years. Geoff has posted it there for you.

What was the combined aggregate scores of all 4 QFs?

Extra-time is not a new game.

I’m not sure what your point is here.

Dublin will have to adjust for Tyrone, they will have to play the game on Tyrone’s terms as that is what Tyrone dictate.

I’m confident we’ll do the job, it will all be about our conversion rates and not giving scoring frees away.

“Tyrone are the only ones to compete with Dublin over the last 5 years”

Laughable.

They seem to have you worried enough.

Worried? I’m amused by your bullshit and delusion.

1 Like

Can you tell me one time a Jim Gavin-managed Dublin team have dished out a beating to Tyrone, please?

You certainly show all the signs of a worried man.