2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

You are living cuckoo land.

Very similar to your bizarre views on Barcelina back along.

You are a fool

I’m not.

You seem to let bias and your wrong assertions on Tyrone in the spring of 2015 dictate your views. You were proven wrong then and Tyrone are building for Sam.

Last five years - Dublin 3 all Ireland’s and 4 league titles. Tyrone zero.

That’s not competing.

I’ve just addressed those issues in my very last post. If you’d taken the time to read it, you’d see that I posted up Mayo’s championship record since 2012. I’ll give you a little hint and you can spend the rest of the afternoon figuring it out. Both Fitzmaurice & Gavin’s first season at the helm was 2013.

I’ll ask those questions again as you seem to have ignored them.

How many times have Mayo beaten Kerry under Fitzmaurice in Championship football?

How many times have Mayo beaten Dublin under Gavin in Championship football?

I’m laughing at you.

You are so deranged you probably view that as being afraid.

Quality pre-match analysis and predicting on today’s Mayo v Roscommon game from both myself and @Nembo_Kid.

Easy to see who knows what they’re talking about on this thread.

1 Like

You’re not laughing.

You’re telling us your laughing while you soil your underwear.

Togshitter.

Tyrone are a laughing stock mate. They have won fuck all in recent times.

Your delusions amuse me.

I’m sure you do but I’ll spell it out anyway. The fitter/stronger lads murder the weaker less fit lads and it takes teams a few years together to get anywhere near the level required. Any young team that made a ‘breakthrough’ lately was murdered when they met a big team in a quarter/semi.

They have consistently competed as equals in the matches they’ve played against them. That’s a fact. I haven’t made any other claims.

The standard of the football championship is so bad, the lads have taken to e-battering the bollox off each other… It’s a free for all in here :grin:

1 Like

You’re backtracking now at last.

Just say you were talking shit and move on.

Odd you’re so worried about a laughing stock.

I’m not worried at all.

Exposing the bullshit yourself and Sid spout about Tyrone is quite easy. How this can be construed as fear is in itself hilarious.

Gas cunts

1 Like

:ok_hand:

You seem worried.

I don’t see how you’ve exposed anything. Nothing will be proven for three weeks yet but you are worried.

The only one worried here is you, you fucking crackpot :joy:

But that’s a completely different and unrelated point to the one I made.

Similar examples of the point I made are Galway beating Tipperary yesterday, Down beating Kerry in 2010, Donegal beating Kerry in 2012, Cork beating Tyrone in 2009, Tipperary beating Kilkenny in 2010, Armagh and Tyrone beating Kerry in 2002 and 2003 respectively.

In such evenly-matched games, previous All-Irelands don’t count for anything. Each game starts from 0.