2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Have you broken down how Dublin will beat Tyrone?

@caoimhaoin doesn’t want and can’t even contemplate a tyrone win because he hates @Nembo_Kid so much.

4 Likes

Has fuck all to do with that gobshite. Plenty people i ahve great time from there.
And he is from Armagh.

There is zero evidence in this championship to suggest they are at the same level as the dubs

Yes. Look back

Provide a link to the relevant post/s, please.

I’m not wading back through hundreds of posts.

Fuck off and find it yourself

:rollseyes:

Plenty of evidence, they are at the same stage of the Championship as Tyrone are for one.

You are shitting it as you know Tyrone have a real chance.

Shotting of what? Someone winning a game? :joy:

Gobshite.

Still no breakdown of how tyrone will do it

I’ve already broke it down.

I wouldn’t expect someone who doesn’t understand the game (substantiated by numerous posts by yourself on here) to get it.

Will you be embarrassed if Tyrone beat Dublin?

Why would i be embarrassed?

You have not broken down anything.

You have said

• tyrone are defensive
  • dublin don’t like playing defensive teams (which you do not know for sure, they may love the challenge) yet they beat every defensive team they have met.

Thats not a breakdown

I have broken it down.

Dublin struggle against defensive teams.
Tyrone are the master of all defensive teams.

As a result I think Tyrone have a smashing chance.

You should be embarrassed as you have completely wrote Tyrone off. The thing is you don’t seem to have any shame.

You can’t even explain what Tyrone are :joy::joy::joy:

How can tyrone be masters of all defensive systems without winning an all Ireland while Donegal and Kerry have won all Irelands in same time with defensive systems?..

1 Like

Winning doesn’t matter

They have the best defensive system in the game right now.

Kerry won an All Ireland after conceding huge scores against Mayo in the semi final.

Tyrone only brought this system of play into action in 2015, Donegal won their All Ireland in 2012.

What is it you are trying to argue?

They haven’t.

Kerry puke footballed their way to an all Ireland against Donegal…they christened it “the system that beat the system” I think…

What is it you’re trying to argue?

mastering defensive system should surely mean being able to score more than the opposition which Tyrone have clearly failed to do in a full championship season thus far …

1 Like