2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

I love watching Mayo play,they are a credit to the football championship absolute box office.

2 Likes

I love them.

Balls as big as bengal tigers.

Iā€™m not sure we all appreciate how much above their level they play.

5 Likes

Balls is getting the job done.

They havenā€™t done the job yet.

3 Likes

Sorry, mateā€¦ I thought I was pming someone else.

3 Likes

Not specific to today

They havenā€™t done the job in 60+ years.

Anyway are you still denying tipping Clare to beat Mayo?

1 Like

I believe i said there was a way for Clare to win at the time. I did not say they would win

You did not.

You did.

1 Like

Absolute pleasure to be at that game today. An absolute classic in very difficult conditions.

Next weekend is going to be unreal.

Thank God for Gaelic Football

6 Likes

A replay is a fair result. @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will be seething at the revenue figures.

The replay figures will outpass the entire LOI attendances. Kerry are fucked.

1 Like

Yeah neither team deserved to lose. Unfortunately I think Kerry will improve more for the replay and will win.

Kerry are badly rattled.They will make a few changes next week but Mayo will finish the job.Kerry just arenā€™t that good.

2 Likes

Donaghy and Moran were the best players on the pitch today at 33 and 34.

2 Likes

A real pleasure to be at that game today. Excellent fare in difficult conditions. A draw is a fair result

Mayo got their match ups right with the exception of getting the best out of keegan.

The Aos/Donaghy battle was enthralling. Higgins who was the best player in the 1st 20 mins was forced to cover in front of his goals by Donaghy moving to the wings to get on ball/act as a decoy. If Mayo switched AOS off him, then he would have reverted to type and raped Vaughan or someone else at the edge of the square. It was a really brave move by the mayo management and I felt AOS did well considering he was a novice to the position. Talk of being an individual and not a team player can be put to bed after today.

Youā€™d imagine Mayo have shown their full hand to beat Kerry and Kerry will probably have learned more from today.

As many have said earlier the ball on this Mayo team are incredible while at the same time reducing the life expectancy of many of their fans.

7 Likes

Mayo have the momentum and Kerry are looking stale. That said, Kerry are like Manor - possessed of cute cunts, whoā€™s legs are in the dressing room going out, but are like spring lambs going down the stretch.

Mayo might win the replay but like Meath back in the day - the toll takes itā€™s price.

1 Like

The cliche that ā€œitā€™s a young manā€™s gameā€ is a pile of shit.

Looking at their minors today they are far from fucked going forward.

The VFLā€™s Northern Bullants and Port Melbourne stand to reap a rich harvest.

3 Likes

Throw up a list of great minors to be great seniors there Har. Thereā€™s fuck all really. But Iā€™ll start.

Itā€™s a modest list and great is a bit of a misnomer:

I.) Beano.
ii.) Rock the elder.
iii.) Aiden Oā€™Shea.

What Iā€™d call middling footballers but it busts your analogy.

Iā€™m too hungover mate.