:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Does not compute. Woolly was never a great anything
Apart from a great cunt. That he is

3 Likes

Joe Canning

JBM

Con Oā€™Callaghanā€¦

Will Donncha Walsh be back the next day? If so, advantage Kerry. Where has Brian Oā€™Beaglaioch gone to?

DJ Carey
Brian Whelehan

He looked far too lightweight.

Kerry definitely improved in the second half but Mayo really should have been about 6 points clear in the first half.

If Mayo had a few big players to come off the bench today they would have been a big plus. I know from a work colleague from Mayo that Shane Nally would be very highly rated there and I saw David Brady singing his praises lately but never seems to get much time, Barry Moran was back on the bench today and he would have been worth 10 minutes. Loftus only got a run out in injury time and he has got big scores. I think Rochfordā€™s changes were poor.

I think Mayo need to come up with a better plan for Donaghy next week, they canā€™t be taking Oā€™Shea out of the game to pick him up.

Seamus Oā€™Shea was a very good player a few years back but he looks done now, he always had the daft mistake in him but his energy, work rate and power more than made up for that. His legs are going at the minute though and they could do with another option here. They had a lad in midfield with the U21s last year who was quite good, his name escapes me but he was a clubmate with the Oā€™Sheas I think. Stephen Coen was really poor when introduced.

Diarmuid Oā€™Connor, Coen and Loftus is a fairly poor return from a side that won both the minor and u21 double. Youā€™d have expected more to filter through.

Tadgh Morleyā€™s hair is scandalous.

5 Likes

I wonder which Kerry player had the dreaded urine test after the game.

Matthew Ruane.

Is he on the panel now?

He probably has a bit of filling out to do but Iā€™d imagine heā€™s a better option than Coen.

Heā€™s like a really ugly version of Jack McCaffrey.

1 Like

@Nembo_Kid
Who do you think will win the replay and why?

Iā€™ll have to get back to you on that one mate when I evaluate it more.

Mayo really should have won today and I think they are a better team but Kerry have came out of a game they really shouldnā€™t have and they surely will put something in place to plug that defence next time around.

1 Like

Would you give either a realistic chance against the winner of the other semi final?

I donā€™t know. He was very effective in that final but his style is very agricultural.

Sharioze Akram who was on that under-21 team is a limited footballer but heā€™s a brilliant athlete with lightning pace.

I would have thought he might be worth a shot as a leftfield impact sub in the last 10 minutes.

Mayo supporters talk a lot about Brian Reape as a potential forward solution.

Then again they hyped up Evan Regan for a couple of years before he played for the senior team and he turned out to be shit.

Liam Irwin was a good score getter at both under-21 and minor level. But Iā€™m really not sure about him, he has a very awkward style and is all left foot.

Without a doubt the best minor to become a great senior was the late Dermot Earley.
His announcement day was the opening of Pairc SeƔn MacDiarmada in Carrick in 1964.

While Donegal V Leitrim awaited at Senior, one couldnā€™t be but impressed by the physical prowess of Earley.
He dominated the minor opener as he horsed lads out of his pathsā€¦

And no - Iā€™m not expanding.

1 Like