2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Surely there is some type of medication or downer that would fix these anger issues for Connolly. He should give the Kerry County Board a ring.

6 Likes

They could try neutering him

1 Like

Calm down pal. Theyā€™ll throw the book at him this time and rightfully so.

O Moore park looked tremendous last night. It seemed to comfortably cater for the Dublin crowd too. The next time Dublin play Laois in the championship, they should play it there.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been assured Dermos problem (allegedly) isnā€™t getting more drugs into him, more likely the ones heā€™s already taken.

I thought the same. Is it actually bigger than croker? It must be

I dunno, the hurling snobs are always telling us itā€™s a short pitch, it always seemed fucking big to me anyway.

I just hope that they didnā€™t fleece too many of the shops around Portlaoise and left the town in the beautiful quaint style they found it in.

Itā€™s enormous. Like one of them South American soccer stadiums.

1 Like

Pushing a linesman doesnā€™t make him Pablo Escobar. Itā€™s your beloved Kerry who are covering up failed drug tests. It makes Dublinā€™s achievement in kicking the shit out of Kerry for the last 6 years all the more remarkable.

3 Likes

Yeah that incident with cooper was a bit wreck-less. Although in fairness Cooper looks like heā€™d drive a man nuts the way he winds up players but thatā€™s all part of the game now apparently.

Ya, Connolly looks like one of them lads in school who bullies the smart kids out of frustration because he canā€™t read. He puts being a hardman ahead of discipline for team. Maybe at minor level this is acceptable with all the raging hormones but at county level you canā€™t be going into every game a black or red card liability.

Thereā€™s some other players who can be that liability tooā€¦ Keegan for Mayo is one who springs to mindā€¦but what I will say about him itā€™s usually because he goes in too hard for tackles and thatā€™s how he ends up with cards. He acts the maggot a bit too and winds up players but he doesnā€™t have the temper Connolly has. Like I said, youā€™d rather your player getting a red for a dirty high tackle than a needless 12 match ban for pushing an official. No doubt Connolly will get off. The CCCC seem to have a soft spot for all things Dublin. Wouldnā€™t be the first time he got off for no good reason.

Just to note , a similar incident happened recently with Tippā€™s goalkeeper, Evan Comerford. He was sent off and then raised his hands aggressively to the ref but didnā€™t hit him and got a 12 match ban which seeā€™s him out of the Tipp team until August(if they somehow find themselves in a semi again without him). That was a club game and the CCCC went to town on him with no sympathy. I donā€™t see why Connolly should be treated any differentā€¦ Under the rules it is a 12 match ban for acting aggressively towards an official or for just pushing one of them. If the CCCC fails to give Connolly that ban, then theyā€™re seriously taking the piss.

3 Likes

Dermoā€™s got an issue, I think he needs some counseling, to help his ass from bouncinā€™ off the walls when he gets down some

One of the good ones. Some coup by Marie to get an interview with her sons Godfather

ā€Ŗ http://m.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/new-lessons-to-be-found-in-old-school-35785714.htmlā€¬

Itā€™s fuckin Laois palā€¦stick to obsessing over unsubstantiated claims about Dermo Connolly you sad bastard. ā€¦

1 Like

Christ almighty but supporters of the Dublin GAA team must be the thickest bunch in the country. I think the main reason for it is that they support Dublin GAA and have no interest in GAA anywhere in the country.

Their ā€˜outrageā€™ at Connolly being ā€˜targetedā€™ which somehow caused his reaction to push the linesman is laughable. And of course itā€™s the refereeā€™s fault for not ā€˜protectingā€™ him. Grow up to fuck. Also they have this notion that because he is such a good player he should be protected. This of course is also horsehit in that, bar five points against Tyrone a few years back, Connolly has completely failed to fulfil his undoubted potential in a Dublin jersey.

Finally ā€˜poor Dermo is singled out againā€™. Thatā€™s because he constantly plays up, Facts are that he pushed the linesman and according to the rule book thatā€™s a 12 week ban. Case closed.

A huge generalisation on Dublin fans I know but there is a cohort involved around the Official Page on Facebook etc who are utter retards.

5 Likes

Amen.

To me Connolly is playing more and more like a lad who has has his fill of football. Reacting to every little thing. .its like he is just going through the motions and doesnā€™t want to be there anymoreā€¦being a match winner youā€™ll always get special attention and twice as much when itā€™s known that you react to itā€¦

Search within your heart, you know it to be true.

1 Like

Heā€™s a tramp. Added to that how the juice has addled his brain. Itā€™s a dangerous combination.

1 Like

Ah I had to laugh at this bit. Somebody who gets their views from a Facebook page calling others ā€œutter retardsā€. :grin:

Post reported for lack of political correctness.

1 Like

you are saying connolly has had one good game for Dublin? ? Granted he has been poor in a few all ireland finals but that statement is total nonsense. . You are as bad as the idiots who pardon Connolly for his stupid acts .itā€™s just you are on the other sideā€¦

1 Like

One of those involved in that page is a close mate of a family member so I am exposed to it all the time unfortunately.