2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

To be honest that post was made in a rant but I genuinely canā€™t recall many matches where he scored say five points from play which is what youā€™d expect from a player of his ability.

Heā€™s not a tramp. I actually quite like him.

A few weeks ago I saw an article in a provincial paper where a match between rosenalis and someone else was postponed due to tensions running high from a previous match between the two clubs!! What a bunch of fookin savages!..

He should follow the same natural muscle growth process of John Oā€™Loughlin

3 Likes

Ah he is.

Too late now sadly. Lost to the dark side Dermo is.

Off hand Was he not man of match in the supposed greatest game ever in 2013 semi final and retired tom o Se? ā€¦for me, him moving out the field in latter stages 2011 won dublin the All Ireland ā€¦he makes huge playsā€¦that point against kerry in semi final off his left foot in thw dying minutes was sensational ā€¦I donā€™t think you can define his impact by a 5 point target

Hon choo choo

Why do Muldoons like yourself hate Dermo so much?

1 Like

Correct - the point versus Kerry was immense. And he has that in his locker. Heā€™s a genius in terms of ability.

I would say heā€™s underachieved. But I take your points.

I like Dermo mate.

Connolly is a defender, midfielder, playmaker and scorer all in one.

Donā€™t expect people who canā€™t imagine the game beyond a 6-2-6 formation to get that.

1 Like

This is the type of clueless bandwagon connolly seems to draw out of the hateful muldoon and blinkered dub alikeā€¦

Never mind bandwagons, the wagons are well and truly being circled around poor auld Dermo. The poor unfortunate gobshite :joy:

Sweep sweep mate. We get it Dermo is the king of the hill he can do no wrong the long list of victims were asking for it

Hardly Unfortunate with the 6 all irelands medalsā€¦

You obviously havenā€™t read my postsā€¦I donā€™t condone anything heā€™s done and have said as muchā€¦but agreeing with someone who later admitted their post was a rant shows you for the bandwagon fool you are. .whether you like Connolly or not saying he has only impacted on one game in his career is utter scutter ā€¦

1 Like

Dermo will be well protected on the INTERNET at least. Spare a thought for Evan Comerford however.

He is a bit quick tempered though. Last night was harmless to be fair .

Protected?..youā€™ve made allegations heā€™s a problem with drugs!..