2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

It was a fluke. Tipp’s best results before last year were a few beatings to lower Div 3 and 4 sides.

I don’t see them doing much this year.

Dublin will have it overturned in no time

The thread that keeps giving, a massacre time after time :joy:

2 Likes

Oooooooooooft

Roscommon were provincial finalists, took the game to a replay and a Div 1 team. As for Tipp, it was no fluke, they have been progressing well for years now and will be around at the business end again. I predict a minimum of last 8 for them.

I was in with a shout of survival at the end if the race so it’s valid.

Roscommon are/were shit as their Championship performances show over the past few years.

Incorrect.

You finished 20 minutes behind him.

I said I was in with a chance of survival and my continued existence is unequivocal proof of that.

No you weren’t.

You finished 20 mintues behind him. You were utterly out of contention.

Indeed. I said I was in with a chance of survival.

An achievement you seem worthy of praise for the Ulster countys in this year’s Allianz NFL.

Who’s gonna pick @Nembo_Kid off the floor, are you out there @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy??

A lot of the holocaust deniers getting an awful pasting on here

1 Like

It’ll never stick. Sadly. Dermo is Rolo Tomassi.

David Brady and Bernard Flynn must be sharing the same brain cell. And it’s a fairly fucking thick one.

I wonder . A lot of referees will be very pissed off it he does . The rule is harsh but this will be hard to overturn . That said Dublin GAA gets things done .

Isn’t a time ban a ludicrous anachronism in any case? Why can’t they issue match bans like any other sport?

1 Like

Good see him banned. Can’t think of what the Dublin defence will be except he is a bit of a thick cunt.

Are most red card offences not just game bans now?

There are match bans, but I believe this offense has a time ban due to its seriousness. The GAA system is a pile of shit, its gotten to the stage where no one has to accept any suspension anymore. Connolly and Dublin GAA should have the good grace to do the decent thing here.

There’s not a hope in hell they will.