2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Not necessarily. Anything above a Category 4 infraction is a time ban which includes all codes and competitions.

Who do they get to draft the rules anyway? Is part of the problem dealing with a 130 year old rule book? Any system where rulings are overturned with such frequency is clearly unfit for purpose.

How many bans has he had overturned now? Two reds in AI SF for starters.

Just the two. The Donegal one was the correct decision. The Mayo one not so much. I hope he takes this one on the chin😀.

3 Likes

Retired Supreme Court Judge, His Honour Hugh O’Flaherty will surely get wheeled out again before this saga concludes.

Well done Limerick. They always will have too, although in saying that, they probably still have a better chance of reaching another All-Ireland football final than a hurling final, for the foreseeable future at least.

Great to see johnny doyle joining mattie forde in standing up for connolly… the whole thing is getting out of hand…how will we explain to our grandkids we hunted the greatest talent of his generation into the stands? … shame on you basement dwelling no mark laois cunt and your ilk. …

5 Likes

All retired judges are busy doing enquiries into the Garda accounts and practices.

1 Like

He deserves the ban. 2 others have been banned for similar. I reckon he will get off because the ref and linesman took no action at the time and can’t claim not to have seen it.

Ooooooft, that’s a nighty slap in the pox ridden face of @Bisto

Mattie Forse, a fella who walks on lads faces and perennial COTY nominee John Doyle I ask ya :grinning:

1 Like

There is no midfielder in ulster near Brennan

That’s cos they’re in Ulster and he’s in clare

1 Like

What midfielders in Connacht, Leinster and Munster are do you reckon?

That had no bearing on Davy Fitzgerald’s case.

Would you not count Michael Murphy as a midfielder now?

You’d need a strucured league for thag

That wouldn’t be the first time Connolly has gotten off despite being clearly guilty.

David Moran, Brian Fenton, Murphys in Carlow, Moolick in kildare, Parsons in Mayo to name a few. All better than anyone i can think of in Ulster.

If i had the pick of them it would be Fenton but Brennan is probabky the best overall right now.

No Michael Murphy is not a midfielder for me.

This has nothing to do with the ban…its about the witch hunt…Everytime connolly does anything…the public is instructing the GAA on how to deal with it… its about linesmen standing by while connolly is getting abused and it’s ok because it’s connolly. .cribbin admitting they had a plan to goad him, darragh o se using a national paper to encourage teams to ‘pull his tail’.Brian gavin calling him a pup on twitter…its crazy…that’s why it’s important doyle and forde acknowledged it…