2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Just about fell over the line, good to get into the habit of beating them though. I love the baysht.

2 Likes

Mayo are a top 4 side and that’s two years in a row where we’ve gone toe to toe with them and came out on top. I’m not saying we will win an AI this year but the confidence is back in Galway football.

5 Likes

Great stuff from Galway… Fuck Mayo.

5 Likes

Bring on the fucking Dubs

A repeat of the 1963, 74 and 83 finals could be on the cards. Amazing with all the pairings in the backdoor era since 2001 that they haven’t met in the championship since their rather tepid meeting in 1983.

:joy::joy:

Were a little too defencive with the forwards we have.they wasted Walsh today with the roll he was playing.a wins a win tho

1 Like

That’s 2 years in a row now we’ve ‘caught Mayo on the hop’. The cunts are gone, sitting ducks in the qualifiers imo

Lucky for them they’re on the B side of the qualifiers where there is fuck all in the next round. The round after that could be interesting.

An average Tipp side made a show of them in Croker last year. Galway not ready to mix it with the big guns. Mayo were never a big gun.

Galway weren’t mentally prepared for that game last year.
I know I was taking the piss out of Mayo myself yesterday, but they have been a top side for the past five years, narrowly losing 3 AI finals. If I didn’t hate the cunts, I’d feel sorry for them.

2 Likes

Very enjoyable game . Mayo just don’t have the forwards good enough .

Did you not learn the lesson I thought you last year about the perils of writing off the Galway football team?

That was last year, m8.

I see you’ve decided to doge the issue Geoff.

Are you now dealing in ifs?

A mighty big “if” there

3 Likes

I did say they were very hard to call, mate.

I correctly predicted the Ulster Championship would kick into life last week.

Army got mom ffs! Gary o donnell surly should have got it!

Heaney should have got it

Not army anyway

Lads, didn’t Galway play 75% of that amen with a man advantage, I haven’t seen it but if it’s the case is it a fair assumption to make that there was a fair slice of luck involved and it’s very early to be making serious claims about either team?