2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Someones gonna hang.

Apparently the Munster Council has already determined that Cork v Clare or Clare v Waterford in the hurling would take place in Cork.

He must be fucking hopping :grinning:

The exact wording of the statement pretty much said that

The new Pairc Ui Chaoimh stadium will not host either of the Munster Finals scheduled for July, as originally planned.

Apes. After they swearing it would be ready as recently as last week.

A source on the inside tells me, they’d have been there or there abouts structurally although likely under pressure for certification etc. The usual setbacks on something of this size & some lad drove a crane onto the pitch a few weeks back and fucked a whole section of it :grinning:

1 Like

Rochford was at fault so.

Did you not see Rochford lifting Higgins knee into the Galway lads balls? :slight_smile:

He gave him the signal to do it

I’m guessing your source is the builders :laughing:

Twas a bit damp for glamping in fairness

I wonder was the fact that the Cork footballers were going to be bate to death in the opening game at the pairc a factor in pushing it back

1 Like

Camp in disarray, gone a wreck on the drink etc

Apparently Connolly caught the bar man by the hand when he went to take the end of Connolly’s unfinished pint…

2 Likes

They were staying in Trump Doonbeg, the capitalist bastards.

1 Like

Twas a bit damp for glamping in fairness

Waheeeeyyyy

Yes.

Doesn’t make him a bluffer though.

Then again you think multiple All Ireland winner Cian o’Neill is so who knows

Cillian O’Connor had a very good game yesterday lads, TFK is fucking mental. :grinning:
@Nembo_Kid when you were blowing about him not being able to put the ball over the bar from 20 yards were you referring to that time he went for goal and hit the crossbar or was there another one??

3 Likes

his feeble attempt at a point ended up hitting the crossbar

2 Likes

Looked a proper nawty attempt at a lob to me pal.

he wouldn’t have the gumption to do that