2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

I heard they are bringing out a new series of childrens books in Mayo ā€œWhereā€™s Cillian?ā€, like whereā€™s Waldo except in green and red.
The book will have 70 pages each one a minute of a match, heā€™ll be easy enough find for the first 50mins but it gets progressively harder after that. Heā€™s pretty much impossible to find from the 65th minute on.

4 Likes

Nah, he just hadnā€™t the ability to pull it off, but it was defnitely gumptious.

Thereā€™s Cillian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_FOigo-ggE

1 Like

Thereā€™s Cillian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAvO6b5x8Vg

So, heā€™s not missing then. Thanks for proving my point.

He most certainly is missing in that video mate

3 Likes

Silly Julio.

as much as I thought he was a weasly prick yesterday, did he not kick a monster free from about 55m out coming up to the 70th minute? It was a great strike. He attempted another one shortly after. Plus Galway just flooded that defence and were happy to let the last sub on for Mayo try 2 ridiculous attempts rather than someone who could actually hit it.

No. It was the time he blazed wide from 15 yards. You must be thinking of the time he went for a point from 20 yards out, miskicked it and hit the bar.

1 Like

The first book they need to bring out is ā€œThanks for the memories Evanā€

Thanks for clearing that up, I missed the one from 15 yards but Iā€™m fairly sure he was going for goal with that other one, it would have been the goal of the championship so far Iā€™d say, brilliant attempt.

@Julio_Geordio didnā€™t he kick a monster free on about 67 minutes

Did he win the free?

Fucking hell mate, anger is eating you up, youā€™re completely inconsistent in your observations of sports and the players.
COC had a fine game yesterday, Hess fantastic footballer, you come across as a bit sour in your analysis of everything he does.

Is that a yes or a no?

Iā€™d be shocked if the correct answer to the question you are using as a deflection of your insularity didnā€™t suit the narrative you are attempting to run with here.
You appear to HATE Cillian, frankly itā€™s fucking weird unless you know him in real life, but then again everything about you is weird.

Sagacious posters have Cillian Oā€™Connorā€™s card marked for a very long time. Heā€™s the biggest cheat in the GAA in my opinion.

1 Like

How many of Canavans frees did he win in 95 when you reckon he was brillint

Is it bad to be a cheat? Some people seem to think cheating is great if it helps the team.

Pity about the free he gave away at the end while falling around like he was on ice, it cost his team a replay

1 Like

Is that the one he picked off the ground it was?